OctoMom -- Stripes are Slimming, So Are Leftovers

4/1/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She hasn't lost her kids -- yet -- but one thing Nadya Suleman has lost: A helluva lot of weight.

Her secret: Only eating her children's "leftovers." Oh yeah, and having 8 babies ripped out of her belly may have helped too.

Daytona

Octomom is so Hot! I'd do her in a heartbeat! Yeah... I said it and who cares about my substandard or subprime levels.

KAREN

OH COME ON....DOESN'T ANYONE THINK SHE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY? THE EARLY INFO ON THE BABIES WAS SHE WASN'T BREASTFEEDING. LIPO & PROBABLY SKIN REMOVAL IS THE MOST LIKELY "QUICK" WEIGHT LOSS SHE HAS DONE. AND OF COURSE NEW CLOTHES.

Lippy Loo

I don't understand how this piece of trash can show her hideous face in public. She is so ignorant! I am sure she has had her "mommy tuck". Someone needs to take those kids away from her, before a real disaster strikes!

It'sMeAgain

Yeah guys just leave her alone.....

And let the bitch wither away into obscurity....like Mom always told you...Ignore it and it will go away

This gutter slut system leach has tried to play the system and guess what? It doesn't look like its gonna work out for her.

Surprises me that it was invitro...I mean what man wouldn't want a piece of that? I mean just think a 30 somethng year old with 14 kids,no job,a plan to cheat the system and some God awful Botox lips and an apparent obsession with Angelina Jolie.

Just go away you bitch

You gotta be kidding me...

I see the OCTOWHORE is still alive.

Too bad...

me

why does she have a handicap parking permit. hellooooooo now she is stealing parking spaces from the disabled?

Wendy

As sick as it is to think about: She obviously believes people love her or else she'd give a little thought to what fast food people could be adding special into her food. (Yeah, I know...I've watched too many gross hidden camera shows.)

Carie

You can have a disability that doesn't show to the general public in order to get a parking placard. Heart, allergies to car exhaust, etc. You just have to have a doctor that will fill out the paperwork for the state. Since she was already getting disability payments, she already had a doctor wrapped around her finger and was able to get them to fill out the paperwork no questions asked!

Tami

Oh TMZ please remember it also uses up alot of calories to go shopping from dawn til dusk, day in and day out! And since she doesnt work for a living nor bother to take part in the caring for her kids she has to get exercise doing something.

Tami

Octomom has spit in the faces of those who donated those appliances thats for sure. When will these "tender hearts" wise up and see her for who she really is? OMG! such stupid, ignorant do-gooders! And Im not saying its bad to be a do-gooder, but be smart about who you do for and not blind towards people like Nadya Suleman only to be taken advantage of.

Go to Jail paris!!!

This is the like 100th time they have shown her violating California Law and talking on the cell phone while driving! She needs to purchase a Bluetooth headseat instead of $1000.00 worth of cosmetics! CHP where are u? La Habra P.D. where are u?

sotiredofthis

She STILL has the handicapped placard. So ya think she isn't getting government assistance because SHE told you so huh? If she is, it should be reported that she hardly seems handicapped. If she truly isn't, somebody take that placard. I have to have one because I can't walk, but didn't get it for years because I WANTED to try to walk. Someone in CA file a damned report - Department of Motor Vehicles. That's stealing from someone who needs the spaces.

Rock of

California Vehicle Code [VC] §23123)

I guess she doesnt know California has a law prohibiting cell phone use while driving.

R.Jeremy

The shape of her body is off so no matter how much weight she loses she'll never have a good figure. There are things she could do to fix the problems with her facerthough that might help make her at least a little more attractive like updating her hairstyle to minimize her giant forehead. Some new makeup or astringent to make her skin less shiny would be nice and finally, she needs to discontinue whatever she's doing to make her lips look like that. They become especially hard to look at when she talks.

TheUnknownSometimesIsBest

Well that's what a WELFARE mom should drive and do....NOT !!! She's an idiot that scammed the system into thinking she is such the prize ...She should be a poate rmodel for "DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU." That lazy beeeeep should get a job and support her children with her own earned monies. Instead of reading hundreds of letters from who knows, she should be willing to coddle her babies at any momnet instead of just for camara time..Poor thing has no clue as to why she's gets dumped on daily..God help her sorry a** soul.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments