Octomom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

4/1/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's okay to not like Octomom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

Tami

OK GANG GET READY TO WRITE THOSE LETTERS AND BOYCOTT SPONSORS AS I JUST SAW ON KTLA5 NEWS THAT OCTOFRAUD IS IN DEED GOING TO HAVE A REALITY SHOW AND NBC PAID 1 MILLION FOR HER BIRTH MOVIE. SO I AM ABOUT TO FIRE OFF A LETTER OF PROMISE TO NBC AND EVEN RADARONLINE THAT IF THAT REALITY SHOW IS ON THERE STATION I WILL BOYCOTT THE STATION, AFFILIATES AND SPONSORS. I WILL ALSO URGE THE PEOPLE WHO STAND AGAINST HER TO DO THE SAME.

Tami

Chrisa I feel ya friend when it comes to pain. It seems like since I fell at work I havent had a decent nights sleep since. I range from 3 to 4 hours a night and the pain pills dont seem to work any more. I have requested a pain patch which is a bit stronger than the pills but it hasnt cleared the insurance company yet. Hang in there! :)

WR

I'm with you Tami! Just waiting to see who to send my protest to about the slob. If anyone has the email address please post it for all of us. Thx!

Tami

OK THE MAN TO WRITE AT NBC IS CEO, CFO JEFF ZUCKER WITH NBC UNIVERSAL CORP.
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA USA 91608
Phone: 212-664-4444

AND AMI CEO DAVID PECKER FOR RADARONLINE
216 East 45 Street
6th Floor
New York, NY USA 10017
Phone: 212-661-2300
Fax: 212-661-2322
email to radar ceo cfo vp @radaronline.com

mysympathiestotheneighbours

Dear DamnedAngryNeighborofOctomom - -my heart goes out to you and everyone that lives near this gong show. I can't even imagine how I would be if something like that invaded my beautiful cul-de-sac. I hope you receive this I am part of a group of people on the Dr Phil site - we are busy commenting on the Mar 26th show -- and you now have an official following. Not that you want to be famous and I hope that venting about your neighbour helps.

A sympathetic ear.

Tami

My grandmother always told me that words were mightier said with a pen. I have proven this in my high school english class when I took on a few subjects with a simple letter vs phone campaign and lo be hold I won with the almighty pen.

chrisa

#545 tami,
oh be so careful with the pain patch! i would advise against it. in the past there were problems with leakage and the patch releasing too much medication. they said the problem was resolved, but i know for a fact it was not. after trying pretty much every pain med out there, the doc prescribed me the fentanyl patches, i was graduated by doses slowly until i was on the "100's"
each patch contains 10 mgs fetanyl for nominal in vivo ( through skin absorption) delivery of 100 mcg's of fentanyl for a 72 hour period (3 days).
for the first few weeks it was fine, i was pain free for the first time in well over a year. no tiredness, no itching (common side effect of opiates), no swelling of the extremities, another side effect and all seemed well. i was so happy!

then i got a bad batch and over-dosed two times! the patches were faulty, they released too much medicine and i began to go down hill incredibly fast. i barely had time to call an ambulance while i fought to stay conscious the first time. i had removed the patch immediately when i realized what was happening. i cleansed the skin where it had been applied as well. the problem is, you can do nothing for the drug already under you skin and in the tissues. you cannot wash it off. so you have no control and you begin to overdose.

it is truly frightening thinking you may die and that you can do nothing about it. fortunately the ambulance got there in time and i was treated accordingly.

the second time it happened was when some of the gel from a used patch leaked onto my hand and i did not notice. within minutes i felt that familiar feeling again. luckily i was able to clean it up in time without causing to much damage, i called an ambulance and they came and stayed with me, monitoring my vitals. i did not totally overdose, but i was very, very, stoned and could barely walk and talk.

i am glad i had educated myself on the dangers before taking this medicine, had i not, i wouldn't have realized what was happening and could very well have died.

when you are being treated for chronic pain, you rarely get "high" from the meds. this is because your body is using it all to fight the pain, so there is little left over to give you that stoned feeling. even if you do experience some euphoria in the beginning of your treatment, it soon wears off as your body adjusts. those that get consistently high when taking it, are getting way too much medication or abusing it in some way. it is not supposed to make you stoned, it is supposed to treat the pain.

i have a very high tolerance now after being on them for so long, so it takes a high dose to relieve my pain. the dose i take presently, could kill someone who had never built up a resistance to it, like i have.

the other medication that worked very well was the slow release morphine. it helped a lot, but i had to stop due to the itching, bad rash, swelling, sleepiness. the side effects were terribly uncomfortable and would not go away.

now i take 30 - 40 mg's of hydromorph contin different type of morphine based drug, 3 - 4 times a day, depending on what kind of a day i am having pain-wise. it varies according to activity levels and the weather.

so tami, just be careful and educate yourself so you know the dangers and the signs of a possible overdose. never ever use soap to wash the area where the patch may have leaked, it can actually increase the absorption, use plain warm water to clean the area. and always apply the patch to a new spot each time you change it, in other words alternate sides.

bluebonnet

Terri, Chrisa and others with problems posting comments: weird things are happening to mine too. My long post yesterday showed up without my ever getting an e-mail about it. TMZ sent me a password they said would avoid the need for the e-mail confirmation. They didn't say how to insert the password, so I tried just typing it in right after my e-mail address. It did work, but the post took about 10 hours to show up. Posts appear faster if you just use the e-mail confirmation method, so I've gone back to doing it that way.

Chrisa, yep, if they use your ideas on Octo's reality show, they should pay you royalties!

Should we all move up to the newest TMZ article on Octo "Note to Octo, Buy Makeup, Meet Producers" for our future comments? This thread is old and really long.

southsidechicago

Hi back at ya!

Neighbor - It's fun when our "moments of fame" are just that.... FUN! Of course, I've had plenty around here, since the guy who used to stand in line with me at Walgreen's late at night when we were picking up prescriptions for our sick kids became President. But my really goofy memory is when I was driving downtown one winter day years ago and Dennis Rodman, our former Chicago Bulls player of the colorful hair, was crossing the street and slipped on some slush and fell in front of my car while I was stopped at a light. Of course, I totally forgot for a second that he was famous, so got out to see if he was OK, as you would for anyone. He was, and was so grateful that someone had stopped to help that he gave me a big hug. Naturally, passers-by stopped, and some tourists who had cameras insisted on memorializing the moment :) So of course I got to be Dennis Rodman's "main squeeze" just for a minute :) Despite his "distinctive" appearance, he's really a sweet guy.

All things considered, I'd rather have MY "famous neighbors" than yours. It's a shame when it's less hassle, and more peaceful, to live in the home neighborhood of the POTUS than someone who has become "infamous" through irresponsible behavior.

Let us know if you find out the reason for the police call.... maybe one of the kids got misplaced again, since it's hard to keep track of so many?

For "Disgusted" - You are so right about hitting the sponsors for this "reality show," once we find out who they are. Remember that Nadya fussed about the fact that the makers of Huggies, Pampers, Similac, and Enfamil were "whithholding" donations for her babies, because of the negative publicity she had received. Of course they were! These companies depend on purchases made by parents, regardless of their income level, lifestyle, or ethnicity, who have to PAY for the diapers and formula needed to care for their babies. They well knew that public sponsorship of Nadya would alienate their customer base. The same will be true if anyone decides to sponsor the TV show.

chrisa

oh yes btw tami # 545,
i was going somewhere with that previous medication post and was in a hurry so i missed the main topic of octo-leech ( must be the drugs, have my brain all muddled up) LOL!

i can't possibly imagine, for all that i am going through with a back/knee injury being able to so agile, as that scammer. not being able to sleep at times, as i said due to the severe, unrelenting pain that really flares up every now and again. how on earth is she supposed to be doing it? guess her "injury" just up and fixed itself right as rain. there she was able to birth 14 children and 8 at one time even! all without pain medication, physio therapy or any further damage to her spine.

cripes if i even tried to have a child with all the stuff i am on the baby would be born addicted!

HA! maybe the money from my lawsuit will make my pain miraculously disappear just like hers! i'll be sure to let you know if it works, when the check finally comes in, though the amount of relief may depend on the size of it, LOL!

chrisa

hi neighbour!
please at 52 you cannot possibly consider yourself an "old broad"..i am going to be 48 tomorrow, oh wait, it is tomorrow by the time this posts...anyway, there is no way i want to think of 52 as old ever! heck, i feel old enough these days as it is! i look okay, i just feel decrepit.

ya know my mom is 82 and just went for her first tandem skydive this past summer, and i never think of her as old, i just can't. she is so active and energetic, more than me most days LOL. so if i think along her lines, you and i are just youngin's

to me you come off as a vibrant, loads of fun lady..so hats off to us "old broads"

just think of how much octo-lips will age when she has to actually look after her brood, when the fame and moola dries up. hers will be a rags to riches to rags story, you can bet on it.
also, wait til gravity takes its toll on those lips of hers! she'll look like one of those tribal gals with the plates in her lips, only sans plates! she'll need a specially made sling to support them.

chrisa

hey southside and all, i just read over at radar that octo-leech is suing over the house. apparently because the roof is so bad! what a greedy douchebag! i think she is looking for a reason to bail on it.

here it is:

Octo-Mom is raising the roof over her new house.

Stressed out and acting erratically, Nadya Suleman has a new problem to deal with – the roof on her four-bedroom home is seriously compromised, an Octo-Pal told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

The roof looks fine from the outside, but people close to Nadya claim it's missing an entire wood layer, so that it is just tile over slats, with no plywood and no tar paper.

That, says Team-Octo, invariably leads to leaks and now everyone is concerned there is mold behind a bathroom wall, creating a potentially dangerous situation for everyone living in the house.

“Nadya’s furious and wants to sue,” says her Octo-Pal.

No court papers have been drawn up yet.

len

Well, she should sue the House Inspector..........Oh.she didn't have it inspected ??? Too bad, so sad. Not. I can see her next money earning venture beginning to evolve: Lawsuits.

1968 days ago

len

yesterday, I phoned Jeffrey Zucker's office & asked too speak with him. I was asked if he was expecting phone call. Naturally, I said yes. I was aked who I was.......I said that I was calling regarding J Czeck & N. Suleman.........I was put on hold, then directed to a voicemail..where I spoke my piece re: NBC. Sponsors , ratings, & public outrage, etc.

1968 days ago

chrisa

awesome, way to go jane!

i need to get that number too, not sure if you can post it here, but if you can, i'd love to have my say as well.

i am not sure that it will make a difference, but the more people that do call, will at least get some sort of message across. it is not a good thing for the network at all. if i have to give up watching my shows on that network so be it, i can catch them in syndication on other networks.

it would be nice if the people's opinion still mattered to them, but in the end i think it is just about the bottom line $$$$. they will still have enough brain-dead viewers to keep them afloat for a long time. of course it speaks volumes about those that do watch, obviously the i.q. levels of the general populous have dropped sharply in the last generation.

i thought we, as a species, were evolving, but maybe a good portion of the gene pool has become stagnant and plateaued. perhaps like the neanderthal, they will eventually die out due to their own stupidity and those that are left will go on to become more intelligent and thoughtful as a species.

if not, we are doomed!

1968 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments