Octomom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

4/1/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's okay to not like Octomom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

FiFi LaRue

..Not to sound cynical or anything....but I leaning towards the "she did it herself or one of her minions did" camp. Maybe because her popularity has sunk to the equivilence of slug, this could be seen as a ploy for sympathy.

The comment about her wanting "anonymity" ....hmmm..ok. Then why, pray tell, did this all play out as it has? I believe people would be more understanding if she had ACTULLY done just that. Stayed Anonymous ! She kept on the low down until she was positively sure she would be the ONLY woman in the world to have had 8 surviving babies. Then BAM...shes all over the papers like parrot poop at the bottom of a cage. ( hehe..I just made that up...I kinda like it..hehe).
Sorry...no sympathy here. She has insulted the majority of people in this country, she has made the neighbourhood where she resided a living hell without so much as an apology to the havoc she creates. Has she once gone house to house and tried to empathize with her neighbours over all chaos? If its bothering her so much..think how her neighbours feel.
And don't tell me its not her fault...everything she does is of her own doing. Including this.

jfp

I recommend the old bag of poop lit on fire doorbell gag.

Jive

It's nice to see censorship is still alive and well in Harvey "I'm a (terrible) lawyer" Levin's America...

The Original Anonymous Coward

Sooooo... if it was broken from the outside why is there glass on the ground outside of the minivan?

The glass should have blown inward from the impact.

REYNA

THE HELL WITH IT.. BRAKE HER WINDOWS... THE MONEY IS COMING OUT OF YOUR POCKETS.. NOT HERS..... SHE IS TAKING EVERYONES TAX PAYERS MONEY AND SHE SITS DOWN AND LAUGHS HER PLASTIC UGLY FACE OFF.....SOMEONE SHOULD OF BURNED THAT VAN...

Terri

LALALALALALA poor poor pitiful octo-bitch! Sob, sob, sob, pass her a tissue (NOT)! I don't condone violence either, however, no one kicked her ass or did any physical violence to her or her children. They did do damage (illegally yes) to her car (WHICH WAS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY RADAR ONLINE) -- SO WHAT -- let her use some of her scam money or more of her bleeding LIE money you bleeding saps have donated to her to pay for the damage. I hope whoever did it ISN'T CAUGHT. And I'm just about positive that NO ONE would have taken ANY ACTION (legal or illegal) had ANY OF HER BROOD been present. At LEAST the person that did the damage was kind enough to leave the donated car seat behind (LMAO) because YOU DO KNOW THAT CAR SEAT WAS DONATED FROM THE HOSPITAL IT WAS NOT BOUGHT BY OCTO-BITCH. Now you NOTICE I didn't run off and CHANGE my name, it's the same name I've always used to post my comments. I've noticed quite a few NEW/DIFFERENT names on this post makes me wonder if they are truly new people or just people using new names (makes me go hmmmm).

TIA

Re: Fuzzy Bear

Amen! You are so right. Great parenting decision making skills she has. The new nannies she claims to have hired are also doing a bang up job if they missed that. I guess they were too busy with their own TB health issues to notice.

Jive

If you're not going to post our comments for being "inappropriate", TELL US, don't just NOT post them!

the man

STOP THIS BULL SH*T!!!!!! punk ass b*tches, come pick on someone who can put up a fight and stop trashing this lady's stuff... bunch of puss**s.......

fans of President Obama

Maybe she should move back to Fresno and start over.

MSD

I see that the OctoPig is now trying to sell her soiled panties on eBay, and there's a picture of a potential purchaser sniffing the dirty spots on one of her panties. What a disgusting gross slug.

OCO

People just need to leave her alone so no one gets hurt. There are litterally thousands of people watching her at all times. They are ready to deal with her children IF something bad were to happen. Why people would risk those beautiful children to get at her is just selfish. I hope we are all wrong and that she is a good mom. She definatly needs to prioritze but replacing windows ( no matter who pays) shouldnt be on of them..She needs help taking care of her kids. If you read these Nadya then know that its not alright to spend all that money you get on yourself. I hope you learn and grow and make these babies your #1. I do not think that it is fair that you are harrassed like this but sometimes the things that you do get their attention. Stop giving people a reason. I hope the best for you and your children.

Becky

Ok, I know some people don't like this woman. Personally, how can we judge her? We're all imperfect people and we all make mistakes. While I do not agree with her having all these children, I don't believe she (Or her children) deserve for their property to be damaged. Of course, it was probably some senseless thug that did this. I'm all for voicing our opinions but we don't need to act on them in this way.

SuzyCreamCheese

Nice Ride............... for a broke down unemployed whack job baby making machine!

xcalibur

WHO FREAKIN CARESSS!!! THE MONEY SHE OBTAINED WAS NOT THROUGH HONEST MEANS BUT BY SCREWING THE GOVT AND TAXPAYER. AT LEAST WHEN THE VEHICLE GETS FIXED IT PAYS SOMEONE'S HONEST PAYCHECK. SHE'S THE ONE THAT WANTED TO BE AN ATTENTION WHORE. CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!

SUCKA. =)