Octomom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

4/1/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's okay to not like Octomom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

Helen

~WELL~ If she can afford to purchase a JACUZZI that seats 6~~then certainly she can afford to fix a window on her car~? Isn't that right Mr. Attorney? She gets no sympathy from me ~sorry~the woman is a pythonic leach~!

Bob Booie

It was Harvey Levin who kicked the car window in and he kept repeating "I'm a lawyer" as he kicked it

Chuck D of Valpo

Strange days indeed. A most peculiar momma.
Call it a hunch or you can call it sarcasm, but maybe the makers of Pampers were sending her a message.

FiFi LaRue

Apparently since this happened in the middle of the night and unless her kids were sleeping in the car....the only thing that was threatened was the Van. And if its a new van ( with all the bells and whistles)..then why didn't the alarm go off. I know if I even bump my car accidently the alarm goes off....maybe it wasn't turned on..and maybe for a reason.

I'm not buying it.......

Terri

As for you abcdefg and any of you other bleeding hearts for octo-bitch, I prefer to lend a hand and donate in the following ways and here's past examples: Habitat for Humanity (Waukegan, IL) my family unit participated, Catholic Charities Christmas Give Away (Waukegan, IL) self participation, every year for 26 years I gave a portion of my salary to the Combined Federal Campaign - I picked a number of charities (various states I worked in during my career), chose a low income family of 4, bought them groceries, bought the children a bike, new clothes, bought the mom & dad new sweat suits - Christmas time (Corpus Christi, TX) my ex-husband & I did this as newlyweds, IHN (it's a homeless shelter) located in Ohio - I worked (volunteered) a month of Saturdays Nov - Dec 08 at their annual Christmas Tree lot sale --- and that's just to name SOME over the years bleeders. I would NOT OPEN UP MY PURSE AND GIVE OCTO-BITCH MY LAST PENNY IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. NOW YOU TAKE HER KIDS AWAY FROM HER AND PUT THEM IN THE PROPER AND LOVING CARE OF SOMEONE THAT I KNOW WILL BE RESPONSIBLE, LOVING AND CARING PARENTS (AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT- POSITIVELY A BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED I WOULD HOPE) AND I'LL GLADLY DONATE BUT NO WAY, WOULD I EVER CONSIDER DONATING TO A BITCH THAT HAD KIDS TO DO NOTHING MORE THAN TO EXPLOIT THEM TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THEM AND TO CONTINUALLY LIE TO ALL INVOLVED PARTIES -- ALL INVOLVED PARTIES -- YOU BLEEDERS (INCLUDING DR. PHIL, AIW, THE PEOPLE DONATING SERVICES, MERCHANDISE, CLOTHES, WHATEVER IT IS).

Bash a Pap

Hmmmm let's see... TMZ has posted story after story criticizing this woman and encouraging this sort of unacceptable behavior... and now they are surprised? Really TMZ, you people are as stupid as those who committed this crime. Maybe YOU should be held accountable.

1980 days ago

calling it like i see it

Seriously, it is what it is. She has fourteen kids etc. It was dumb and foolish on her part, but people need to grow up and mind their own business. Millions of people are living off our tax dollars and not being harrassed about it. There are children affected by this cowards actions. Seriously, grow up!! Let the authorities watch over her and these kids and everyone else just butt the hell out of her life. Sick of hearing about her and sick of watching her being harrassed. GROW UP ALREADY!!

Allred Tree

Why would she have a car seat on the front porch and why was the car parked outside the garage?

She did this herself imo. This woman is more hated by the day, as are those ill-behaved older brats of hers. The babies are doomed to be hellions as well if something is not done and fast. Nadya Suleman should be ordered to attend parenting classes and all her talk of being a therapist is for the birds. She is the last person anyone in their right mind would seek out for counseling unless it is on how to mooch off the public.

She and her parents remind me of gypsys rather than Iranians but they are all a disgrace to wherever they came from.

another over 40 mama

What, the media wasn't out there stalking the family when the incident happened????????????????? Hard to believe that.

TIA

If everyone is watching her and the kids why didn't they catch the person who stole the carseat and threw it into the car window.

DO ALL THESE PEOPLE LIKE EXCUSE ME and ABCDEFG, work for Nadya's ambulance chasing, slimy lousy lawyer!

tired of octo-lips

I can't work up any sympathy for octolips.....................With that face does anyone think she looks like an escapee from "The Planet of the Apes?"

TIA

Last week in one of Nadya's many video "blogs" to the low life website that is paying her what she she wants, she said that she was currently working on security for her home and claimed it was a priority. This particular blog was in response to the accusations by Angels in Waiting about security issues at the home. Why was someone able to get to the front porch and damage the car? Did all of the papparazi suddenly have a "potty" break at the exact same time. It is possible that it was someone in Nadya's camp that did this for the attention but it is more likely that it was one of the papparazi that did this to boost their ratings / hits.

Cart

It is a big deal when your car windows get smashed out and YOU pay to fix them. But when you suck money off the government like Nadia, it is not a big deal for her she is used to somebody else footing the bill for her.

Elvis

She did it herself so that she can get some more attention and money.

JackieMichele

"21. As I recall, when these babies were born the mother wanted complete anonymity. Then the media finds out who she is and exploits her....then it's all her fault. I like her and I think she genuinely cares for all of her children. People would not know her vehicle or location of it or her home if the media would not follow her. She and her babies need to be left alone. The media puts her more in danger than anyone.

Posted at 2:00PM on Apr 1st 2009 by Dana"

Dana, are you kidding me? There is no way this mother wanted complete anonymity. A single woman with six kids adding eight more with no income and no job to speak of...yeah she wanted anonymity. She is the one who granted all the interviews and who's parents when on air with the media talking about their situation and begging for money.
I am sorry people are vandalizing their home but let's be honest at lease people. This woman is a total sociopath and is sucking the system dry and those of you who feel sorry for her are the ones who are lapping up her sob story like idiots. Nadya did this to herself. She is the one to blame for pulling the media into her life. She is not the only octo-mom out there, but guess what: THe other lady didn't do it for publicity and it's obvious Nadya did.