Anne Hathaway & The Chocolate Factory

4/2/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange you glad you weren't Valentino's date to his premiere last night?!

On a positive note, at least the 76-year-old leathery Italian designer cared enough to match Anne Hathaway's lipstick.

josi

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is an awsome designer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is Gay

too fu@king funny. Made me piss my pants

Bella Donna

That is no skin condition. That is someone who uses way too much self tanner. Gross.

GGG

WTF???? I don't get it; does he really think he looks good??? OMG!!!

jsstevens

wow....I mean, what do you say to that? The man has exquisite taste for designing fashion, but obviously NOT so much for beauty and skin care....Or maybe the eye sight is poor.
IN ANY RESPECT, I seriously suggest 15 minutes of protected natural sun exposure to looking like a carrot. Leave the burnt orange color for the Fall fabrics!

dee

What's wrong with having porcelain white skin like Anne's? Her skin is beautiful. No fake tan of any kind looks good.

lucia v.

wtf happened to him??!!
hahahaha

lost in lalaland

Not at all original, but, WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? Someone buy this dude a mirror and some glasses! Ridiculous.

fans of President Obama

Gimme one week with Anne Hathaway and I guarantee she'll love me.
Love me long time. Licky Licky.

lost in lalaland

To those of you that say Ann is 'unhealthy white'? There is no such thing. The color of your skin is the color of your skin. Trying to change it to fit false and opinionated ideals is always unhealthy. Whether it be physically unhealthy to yourself, or psychologically unhealthy to the people who are dumb enough to fall for the falsehood that there's such a thing as "unhealthy white". Remember, there are people in regions of the world where they are doing unhealthy things trying to change their darker colors to 'porcelain white' (not to mention Michael Jackson) I yam what I yam, you is what you is. Learn to love it and be proud of it! It's so vain and stupid to try and change it.

Debs

What the hell??
One scarey looking dude!

PolarBear

I'm a PolarBear and I think lovely Ann Hathaway looks very fine. But a photo is just a photo. As far as I know, she owns shares in the company that makes the faulty tanning lotion that turns you orange. Life is a coctail party on the street. Bite the big apple. Don't mind the maggots. Hold it, somebody already said that. Rats!

Shirlaine D.

Is it me or his orange lighted face is spreading on her?

PolarBear

DEBATE: does this somehow explain the existance of THE BLUE MEN? Seen those guys? Quite a show!

Elise24

What makes these people think that orange looks good? They just look plain ol retarded!!!!!! EEWW just greazzy, too!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments