Kelly O & BF -- Zombies Do It Better

4/2/2009 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like a pair of sexy corpses, a rehabbed Kelly Osbourne and borefriend Luke Worrell entwined their milky bloodless flesh during a white-hot make out session in Miami on Wednesday.

Afterward the undead duo slathered formaldehyde onto their cadavers and worked on their untans.

Braindamaged2too

To Tonga Boy....aka Pacific Islander,
Damn.........just when I had my nose stuck up at the right angle..............you must be a Kelly O. fan..........right? Good for you.........even the blind can feel love.............wait'll you gtetb the braille copy of Kelly's centerfold..........ooh la la. Enjoy my friend........enjoy

1944 days ago

Pjhop

OK, TMZ, which is it?? Orange or death white skin?? I'll take my pasty white skin anyday, at least I won't look like a leather purse in my old age!!!

1944 days ago

really now

Cancer sucks . Wrinkles in old age sucks too . Just Sayin' .

1944 days ago

Zuulboy

So, let me get this straight: it's really laughable to have white skin that's not sun damaged (you're a zombie...har har) and it's also laughable to have fake orange tans, like Valentino. So the only cool thing to be in your book is a shade of mocha or caramel. Glad I come here for all the important news. Hey, why don't you all lay out in the sun a nice long time and get back to me when you're 35. I bet you'll look like a human handbag.

1944 days ago

Truth Hurts

They look like they're having fun...Cest la vie'

1944 days ago

jcc

So it's okay to make fun of a person's skin color, as long as they're white, is that it? TMZ would NEVER put a photo of two dark-skinned black people and make a comment (as they shouldn't).

1944 days ago

RIP Michael

Tans are unhealthy. Feeling comfortable in your own skin (no matter what shade it is) = HEALTHY. Ivory, ebony, or cafe au lait ...rejoice in your own beauty. P.S. I adore Kelly ever since she was on MTV with her family. Their unpretentious ways and love for each other make them wonderful. Rock on!

1944 days ago

Fox

that dude has a bad hair cut. and the fug girl on top must get the hair cut same place. homless people are probably less grotesque.

1944 days ago

MomV4

Did you sunWORSHIPPERS ever consider skin cancer? Sun ruins the skin even from ordinary everyday exposure, never mind baking under it for hours at a time. They'll be gorgeous at 70, naturally.

1944 days ago

KK

OK people, some of us are ultra white, get over it. Tan now and be pretty, then look like a piece of leather when you hit 50.

1943 days ago