« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick

Turns into

Bob the Builder

4/2/2009 3:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael VickEveryone is expecting Michael Vick to return to the football field after his incarceration, but he has other plans -- as in floorplans.

Vick's lawyer announced in Bankruptcy court today that the former QB has a construction job lined up after his prison release and Vick will work a regular 40 hour work week. Further details about wages or the duration of his new career were unavailable.

After being the highest paid player in the league, Vick was suspended indefinitely from the NFL after his 2007 indictment. The NFL Commissioner has said he will review Vick's status after he is released.

Who needs football when you can have drywall?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ASKME

Simply said, I wish for him the same terror, pain and death that the innocent dogs endured.

Minnie

What is Vick building, dog houses? Vick is a very bad man. His reputation in the USA is ruined because he will never live this down, so maybe he should leave, or find a way to redeem himself. I love dogs and they are such helpless little creatures.

Truth Hurts

He did his time...let's move on.

Appleton

He abused dogs, it's not like he committed homicide. Give the guy a break, our society has become so sympathetic for animals, they shed a tear if a animal is not pampered enough.
You animal activists need to find something useful to whine about, to better our human society.

Fred

38. Question to If I May....

I completely agree with you, but you mentioned families & Limbs lost for diamonds? I'm confused????

Posted at 5:41PM on Apr 2nd 2009 by Tracy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, that was my fault. I should have clarified. I was referring to the many people in Africa suffering human rights violations and horrors mining diamonds just so people can have the privilege of wearing a big shiny rock. I went a little off topic, but the overall theme is that people complain about things and don't realize they're supporting these types of horrors every day. All these people complaining about treatment of dogs should look at how other animals are treated just to provide them with some of their "creature" comforts. Like I said, I don't agree with what Vick did one bit. I have a dog, love him to death, and would never abuse him. But I'm not going to play holier than thou and go eat beef from a cow that was pumped full of steroids, housed in pitiful conditions, and then brutally slaughtered; put on my mink lined coat and leather shoes from animals skinned (sometimes alive), and then open my mouth to complain about Vick. You have people screaming about "rape stations". Have they ever seen how farm cows are bred? First it starts with a elbow length rubber glove, the cow is then fisted in the rectum to prevent kicking the farmer, and then a plunger of bull sperm is injected into the vagina. Does that sound much more pleasant than a "rape station"? I don't see anyone swearing off Big Macs in protest.

kennedy

IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON HIM.....I WOULD PUT HIM IN A POT OF BURNING OIL....AND ATEN PUT BARBEQUES SOUCE ON HIM...SET HIM IN THE WOODS.....BON APPETIT WOLVES

txdc

first of all,VICK did a unforgiveable action on his part.......and second,I lost my beloved little GIGI FEB 27,2009,and it was one of the hardest things I dreaded in LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What gets to me,how can he claim to be a Christan and DESTROY GODS' own??????????????? We are taught in life to have conpassion and forgiveness,but he used these poor animals for his own greed and selfishness..........My heart goes out to ALL forms of life that have been taken on by a person who has NO compassion for LIFE and NO love in their HEART.........vick WILL PAY FOR HIS SINS IN THE END,this will be his greatest punishment on earth............

Tony

the guy served his time. he deserves a second chance you idiots who say he should be killed, deserve to go to hell. . Also you animal fanatics PETA youthinized more animals last year then Vick ever killed. . I wish people were as compassionate over Human Beings as they are animals.

Lynnette

Re: Petsinhouseply @ 10:41

>>>>>>> You said "" What gets to me,how can he claim to be a Christan and DESTROY GODS' own??????????????? We are taught in life to have conpassion and forgiveness,but he used these poor animals for his own greed and selfishness""

LOL, most of the hateful, vicious comments on here are from so-called Christians! People wishing for his death, wanting to burn him in oil, .... How could some of them be Christian (being taught compassion their whole lives) and wish these things on another human being? lol....whatever

I wish him well in all future endeavors...

Tony

petsinhouseply you need help. seriously!

Princess Mononoke of She-Rah

wrap this homeboy in an american flag and chain him to a post in Iraq, give him a taste of his own medicine.

fans of President Obama

Who would you rather marry? MICHAEL VICK... OR PHIL SPECTOR?
This question is worth $30,000 so think about it carefully...

nick cant drive 55

he did the crime and paid his time.
Drop it if he stays out of trouble

grayron

Most ex-felones don't get out of jail with a good job it takes time for that to happen. Micheal Vick is lucky to come out with a job.

Lippy Loo

I hope he is building Animal Shelters or something for neglected and abused animals. The only job Ick should have is picking up dog poop! What a loser and waste of space..... he abused and tortured these poor defenseless dogs. Dogs feel pain, neglect, sadness, happiness, and loneliness just like humans, actually most dogs are better than humans.

Ask ICKY VICK what dog is spelled backwards?