« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick

Turns into

Bob the Builder

4/2/2009 3:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael VickEveryone is expecting Michael Vick to return to the football field after his incarceration, but he has other plans -- as in floorplans.

Vick's lawyer announced in Bankruptcy court today that the former QB has a construction job lined up after his prison release and Vick will work a regular 40 hour work week. Further details about wages or the duration of his new career were unavailable.

After being the highest paid player in the league, Vick was suspended indefinitely from the NFL after his 2007 indictment. The NFL Commissioner has said he will review Vick's status after he is released.

Who needs football when you can have drywall?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Max61

..................Sorry (Removes heads from asses @ 5:27 am).........I just noticed I copied your name wrong...........my mistake...............I was reading your post and typed it..........

1937 days ago

Paco

Ian:I agree whole heartedly, and wish we didn't have to listen to remarks about racism.Just as you said,there are many people of different colors that abuse four legged as well as two legged animals. I don't see a difference in the effect of either one. One will lick your hand,and the other will stab you in the back for your money when you leave this world.As far as I'm concerned,I would rather be on the side of doing the right and decent thing in life.There are alot of people that don't understand what we're saying,but believe me it does not matter. Keep to your ethics and you will be O.K. in this life.We can never persuade anybody over to our side as you well know,they will just have to wait to find out for themselves.

1937 days ago

Max61

...........Paco @ 11:18 pm...............Judge Santoro told Vick to go back and come up with another plan............He did not fall for the attorney play on a book deal, or a movie deal, and no real assurance that Goodell was going to reinstate..........The Judge suggested Vick might sell the two houses he wants to keep and look at something he could afford.........and quit building on the new one he has going................The attorney is pushing hard in all the public relations area to force Goodell...............There are still a lot of variables for Vick to overcome even if Goodell gives in to pressure............I keep writing Goodell with as many reasons, as can be found, to cut Vick loose..................

1937 days ago

Paco

Max61:Thank's for the info on this,the other place.I'm glad to hear Santoro didn't fall for the book or movie deal. Do you realize what I could do with 600.000$. But I digress.You are in the prime today with this info and your posts.I hope somebody will pay attention.Sadly ,I fear they will not. But who knows,maybe there will be something good that comes out of this. I'm sure he can have a very happy life on the salary of a construction worker. But if not he can sell eveything he owns to keep up with the Jones's.WTF was full force,was he not?Later

1937 days ago

Paco

Max61-Sorry I can't find what you are refering to. I saw he would leave posh surroundings,but I'm not sure where to go as far as that's concerened.Please let me know if you can direct me to it. (You should google a game called Feeding Frenzy 2) With all this heavy stuff going on right now it's good to take a break.I think you will enjoy it.

1935 days ago

Max61

..........Paco........That is the correct article you saw, ......."Vick will end sentence in posh surronding" at the AJC site..........Click on the article and it has a photo of the Hampton, Va. house he will be moving into..........On the tax rolls for 780K, ........So, they think he needs to finish his time, in some place other than prison?...............Seems one should go to prison, stay there till finished, THEN, go home.......Times have changed I guess..............

1935 days ago

Paco

Max61-Thank's. Will do.Have you any sites that I can gather more onfo. from?Will waitt to hear from you.(Did you see the game?)

1935 days ago

Max61

..........Paco............Here is a bit of information, one may find interesting............Since 07/17/07 thru 04/02/09, there have been (47) stories with (8,819) post discussing the terrible things Michael Vick did, against animals and society.......And that is on TMZ only, not the multitude of newspapers and magazines..............After all that discussion and name calling, it appears, 75% are against, and 25% are for, Vick.............If the general population, is of a certain level of intelligence, honor, integrity, and decency..........One should find the percents to be 90% against and 10% for?........Which would match the basic, non-criminal, criminal population level?.................So, what is that other, 15% "for", thinking?........Beats me............................Two opposing views meet on the field of debate.....Both are passionate to their view.....Neither will give to the other......However, the meeting point, is never at the halfway mark.......For one side, is always,.......... wrong....................

1935 days ago

alphonzo miller

Americans have really lost it. IN the NFL we currently have a murder (Lenard Little of the Rams) we have a drug dealer ( Jamal Lewis) And lord knows how many women beaters. The one thing they all have in common with Michael Vick they did there time and moved on in life I'm sorry to all you dog lovers get a grip a dog is never more important than human life. So if this people are allowed back into the league vick should be to. Tell the guy who's wife little killed that Vick should be in the league I think he might disagree!!!!!!! OH DON'T FORGET PACMAN!!!!!!

1925 days ago

Paco

#144 You really think that's what this is about? We "don't think a person's life is worth something". Sorry but you're just plain dumb!

1924 days ago