Suri & Violet:

Babies' First Inanimate Object

4/2/2009 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Toddler scenesters Suri Cruise and Violet Affleck have ushered in the latest Hollywood trend taking over celebuspawn playgrounds everywhere ... munching on flip flops and cell phones!

With their birth mothers Katie Holmes and Jennifer Garner at their side and no chocolate in sight, S & V are making teething look cool again.

pebbles

These 2 are way passed the teething stage, where they need teethers. Is anyone who works at TMZ a parent?

Tracy

I don't think Katie even knows that Suri is putting that in her mouth. Come on people, lay off!

☆★SugaWugga

I haven't been on here in months. I come back and you're still on here everyday, all day, Roxanne. I'm sure you have a job. 2 $5 bjs a day, right? Where are your welfare kids with the drug dealer or your daddybrother?

anonymous

Violet is cute!

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

EricaErica.......... thanks you are awefully sweet.
So concerned about how often I post a comment..
I am also glad that you had to post a comment after "being gone" for months about me, ohh actually 2.
I am sorry that it bothered you THAT much. Did you finally get your welfare check on the 1st of the month to turn your internet back on?
Stop being such a rude b!tch.
Go find a job and stop getting so upset with me and about me posting a comment (that was no way rude or offensive)

stewie griffin

Roxanne and Erica are making this VERY intersting!!

☆★SugaWugga

Roxanne, my internet stays on and gets paid with hard earned, honest money. But you're always "first" on here everyday. I came across the TMZ site awhile ago. And today and then, I noticed you were always first, which is lame anyway.

tigerlil

Why is Katie wearing a knit hat and sweater again? Especially if it's warm enough for Suri to be in flip flops.

I HATE LIL WAYNE

OK THAT IS NASTY.I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF SURI IS A CHILD THAT IS DISGUSTING! GOT A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I SAID?......OH WELL I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ;)

Give it a rest

LOL these blog fights are always entertaining. Very creative comebacks, ladies. Keep up the good work.

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

EricaErica,
I think you should maybe say something to the idiots that write "FIRST" rather than someone (me) who is NOT trying to get 1st, and is actually saying something.
Tell me... now you take your precious hard working time and go through all the posts for however long you have been coming here and tell me .... how often am I really 1st. And why are you being such a rude b!tch? If you cannot prove your point about me posting... then Please Hush Your Mouth. I will not respond to another one of your comments, unless you have a valid point that I am always posting 1st... You've got me on here following your lead acting like one of the 2 children that this story is really about!

JR

I wish Roxy & Erica would just get a room:)

Jolie54

I couldn't help but comment on some of these comments. For goodness sake, they're children. It's something ALL children do. Suri's flip flop is almost new, looks like she didn't even wear 'em. Suri is one of the cutest hollywood kids around. She's an only child to Katie, she's spoiled and SO WTF???? If mom wants to carry her, what's the big fruckring deal?? Yous people just always want to judge, criticize and put people down for no reason. YOU ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE. LIVE AND LET LIVE.!!!!

Sal

As you can see, Jennifer is watching her daughter like a real mother does....probably ready to yank it out of her mouth. Katie is a ROBOT and just carries Suri around like a doll.

Jennifer=GORGEOUS AND GLAM

Katie=HIDEOUS ROBOT WIFE

JR

well said Jolie. Women are especially harsh toward eachother.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments