Britney Gets Chased in Club

4/3/2009 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a "Real Housewife of Orange County," reassembled popstar Britney Spears got freaked from behind by rumored boyfriend/backup dancer Chase Benz at a club in Dallas the other night.

"Hey y'all. Can someone get me a conservatorship on the rocks, please?"

Elle

didnt she learn her lesson like J.Lo...NO BACK UP DANCERS!!!!

Sono

haha, is she looking to add a second backup dancer to her monthly support payments? More importantly, does anyone EVER marry a backup dancer and wind up living happily ever after...or at least 'together' for the next 2+ years?

arte help

TO MR REAL, YOU WANT TO HATE BUT I KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE TO LICK TUNAMELTS OFF MY BODY, APOLOGIZE FIRST AND I WILL LET YOU BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

Bex

She is involved in an incestuous relationship with her father. I can't believe he let her go out.

MJ

fatso

Awwstah

I can honestly say that I'm glag Brit has taken care of herself and doing way better than before but then again she might have put on her out of control behavior to be even bigger when she makes her comeback... hich worked out in favor if that's the casee...

Prince Von A-Hole

O.M.G. is she pregnant? O.M.G. is she pregnant? Hey does she look to skinny? O.M.G. did she and Sam break up? O.M.G. Did she and John split up?

Were own-we free un a haff years ode O.M.G. does she look to skinny? O.M.G. did she and Sam break up? O.M.G. Did she and John split up?

Were own-we free un a haff years ode O.M.G.

Hey morons That is a Vid capture from Brits Piece of me video.

Party 'till you die!

What an idiot the dancer is! He could be the next Kornfed 2.0! Everyone this ditch pig touches suffers greatly for it! Now he will suffer to!

Party 'till you die!

Banging the hired help again! How not surprising.

Jbo

What's REALLY sad is that they claim she is doing this to get K-fat back??? No wonder this bitch is on conservatorship - clearly she is mentally stunted and thinks these juvenile stunts and games will get her exe back. SOOO FREAKIN' IMMATURE! I would HATE to have a conversation with this uneducated/mindless twit!

tuna marie

she has huge arms, maybe she should have been a linebacker.

celebutaunter77

"Britney Spears has shoulders like a man, I can say that and you will
laugh cause there's a puupet on my hand."
~Eminem's song "Ass like that"

celebutaunter77

Sorry, "puppet".

tiredoftrailertrash

TOOFASTFORYOU, IS AN ILLITERATE COW. SAYS HE IS FIRST WHEN HE IS 4TH,, I HAVE'NT SEEN HIM FIRST IN LIKE FOREVER.. HE MUST BE SLIPPING. TSK TSK, HOW SAD, ONLY ONE GOOD THING HE WAS GOOD AT, BEING FIRST TO POST ON TMZ, NOW HE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT. GIVE IT UP LOSER.. SAD

Papa Bear

her flsbby arms make her look 40. I thought she had gotten into better shape recently? She looks like a chubby Miss Piggy here..and sooooo not in her 20's. ALSO..her guy she's with is one of the ugliest men she's been with...ever!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments