Madonna Denied

Buy Your Babies Elsewhere!!

4/3/2009 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0403_madonna_tmz-1Madonna could open the floodgates to a giant child trafficking problem -- at least according to the judge who denied her newest adoption bid.

Madge's bid to increase her brood with another Malawan baby -- 3-year-old Mercy James -- was nixed by the judge.

Madonna plans to appeal the decision -- but there's also eight little babies in La Habra just waiting for you...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

toofastforyou!

FIRST BAGAIN SUCKERS!!!

TRACKER

what makes anyone think a child is better off with madonna.i,m glad she got rejected,oh yeh their law also says you must be married.she pulled a fast one with david........

aww

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A HO AND DISRESPECTING THE MAN ABOVE.

time to come out

that's cool that Mandonna was denied.. I guess there sometimes money doesn't buy everything. I would say 99.9999% of the time it does. Oh well.

IMO

Well, If the little girl was an orphan it would make sense that she have guardians. Anyway, there are plenty of children in the US that need parents.

Lucy

I'm glad. Madonna ditches Guy and expects to fill her life with another orphan. Denied!

reallybigmeandog

I think this is kind of sad, and I am NOT a fan of Madonna. That being said, I do believe she has a true empathy for Malawi and all its' orphan Children. The orphan rate there is incredible. This child would have been given so many opportunities she will now never have. I don't understand. David is very obviously happy, well adjusted and bright. Why would anyone deny a child this opportunity. I just don't see how anyone wins this way, least of all the child.

Rhonda

Let's see if I have this right. The little girl's mother is dead and her father won't acknowledge that she is his. The only relative who sees her in her orphanage is her elderly grandmother and she lives in a country where AIDs is rampant. Along comes a rich woman who wants to adopt her and everyone thinks this is bad for the little girl? How stupid is that. I have never heard of DYFS or any other social service being needed to intervene on behalf of Madonna's children.

Crazygirl

AS SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO ADOPT A CHILD IN THE USA. THEY DO NOT MAKE IT EASY!!! I REALLY FEEL FOR HER, MERCY WOULD HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE WITH HER AND HER KIDS. SHE IS DOING A GOOD DEED, BUILDING A SCHOOL, AND HELPING PEOPLE IN THAT POOR COUNTY!!!!! LET HER ADOPT THAT CHILD!!!!!!!!

tmz_fan

I get the sense that Madonna is just adopting kids for the publicity, unlike Angelina Jolie, who does it for the better good.

Sylvia

I am very surprise to read that Madonna got rejected. Thought she would get away with it like she did with David's adoption.

Carla

Good. If she wants another "material" object, she can go shopping on Rodeo Drive or 5th Avenue.

janice

This is a very sad day for this little girl. What will become of her now? I commend Madonna or any other person willing to adopt a child in need. Children are not easy and anyone that would take it upon themselves to help children is to be admired. I feel very sad about this. This little girl could have had a world of opportunities and now what will happen?

mark

toook you hours to post .....madoggggas crap .........there might still be a GOD.................THE palladium nyc long ago.....I WILL DO ANY....ANYYYYYYTHING TO BE ........MORE THAN NOTTTTTTHINGGGGGGGG ............ A RED STRING WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM .....NADA ........MADGE HONEY BUNNYY

Paul

This is disgraceful! This little girl is an ORPHAN living in horrid conditions...and exposed to HIV, malaria and people all around her dying of AIDS and when someone who cares steps in to help her have a better life it's DENIED?! That is inhumane! I am so shocked at this! Madonna was just trying to help and obviously cares very much about the issues going on Malawi. What a slap in the face this is to anyone who wishes to adopt. Seriously whether you like Madonna or not the fact that this poor girl who has no family able to take care of her will have to live in those conditions for the rest of her life is HEART BREAKING and almost CRUEL!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments