Where in the World Is Rihanna?

4/3/2009 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna is really racking up the frequent flyer miles -- Hawaii on Wednesday, New York on Thursday, and now Barbados today.

It's like she's trying to get away from someone.

Keep It Real

@JAIL FOR THE WOMEN BEATER

First of all Judging from your comment you ARE a rihanna stan..if you didnt care about neither rihanna or chris why are you calling people who defend chris brown "groopies."? if you only cared about domestic violence then why are you on here? why arent you on a anit-domestic violence website or at a womens shelter? You claimed you wanted to see how justice "plays out in the celebrity world" so why on earth would you comment on a post that had nothing to do with the current case againts chris brown? This post is just a paparattzzi post this has nothing to do with the case nor any justice. Your giving yourself away sweetie. Your a rihanna stan just admit it.

And FYI I have yet to even chris browns name in my pasts posts. My comments have been about rihanna..not chris. So nice try to try and flip the script but you failed. And on top of everything you have said, the most revealing about your rihanna stan staus is that you cliam "its about time we brought attention to the subject". First off domestic violence has been around for years if not lifetimes. This should have been the center of attention a long time ago it should take more then "princess riri" to get her ass beat for people to finally pay attention to domestic violence. so that proves this has nothing to do with DV but everything to do with "poor riri"..point blank, end of discussion.

And no I'm not a abuser nor have I ever been abused...so again you get it wrong..and if I'm so uneducated..How is it that I atleast know how to spell.

FYI....the word Your is spelled "your" not "u're" and yourself is spelled "yourself" not "urself." Dont claim someone is uneducated and then misspell words sweetie it only make you look stupid.

cole

Go Ri Ri, still looking like an easy breezy cover girl.

Keep It Real

*corrections in my post*

I have yet to even mention chris browns name in my posts.

Paparazzi, anti-domestic violence

^^which is what educated people do.

wtf

She is so freaking ugly. Everytime I see her I see Michael Jackson.

Jerry Jarvela

What the Hell is she wearing? What does she think this is: the FUTURE? If she had any sense, she would put on a pair of diapers and cry: "Wah wah wah." Bull-turds to this girl. Her dad must be ashamed. If ever there was a low-down, parasitic worm it was this one. If my dad ever ate the same thing as her at a restaurant, I would make fun of him for days. I would pull down my Dad's pants and push him in front of a gall-dang bus...just for eating the same thing as her at a restaurant. Someone should have cut the balls off this girl's pep-pep before he had any children. GUH!

OhWell

Slug

maya

@ ENOUGHOFRIHANNA!!! Or jazzykeepsitreal or whoever you are
‘Your a rihanna stan just admit it’. This made me laugh. You’re treating me like a kid. Look i could care less if you believe me or not when i say i am no rihanna stan, but up until feb 8 i had no clue who these people were except that i liked some of their songs. I am calling whoever defends the woman beater a groupie because for the life of me, i cannot understand how some people still can defend a criminal. and your logic on why i shouldn’t be here really makes no sense. Let’s take oprah, tyra and every media outlet that talked about domestic violence in light of the rihanna-chris situation and are following her moves to see what happens next. Are they all rihanna stans in your opinion? Truth is, she is a celebrity, and regardless wether people are interested in the subject because of domestic violence or because they are fans, they are all interested in how it plays out and what she does next and if justice will be served.
And FYI, i know how long domestic violence has been around and it is true that it should have been brought to light before but like it or not, this situation has brought it to light. I mean have you seen the public’s reactions, have you seen all the shows suddenly talking about domestic violence, have you seen the ads and outrage? There are millions going through it every day but when it happens to someone known to the public, the public is interested. So yes it took ‘princess riri’s’ situation to bring it to light. I am not saying that because i am a ‘stan’, every media outlet is saying that.
And really before you tell me how to spell you might want to double check your own writing first. “anit, paparattzzi, your instead of you’re, pasts, staus, cliam.............” i think you get the message.
This is a freakin gossip site, i am not writing a letter to the president.

Peroque

WHO THE HELL CARES WHERE THIS IDIOT IS???? Please no more Rhianna crap, she is a loser!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

The only comment was that I read was the one above so I'm not sure what is going on. I'm glad to see Rihanna away from Chris - hope it isn't just for the media, etc. I like them both so much as entertainers. I sux for them that this is all being played out in the media but Rihanna is now in the public eye even more so as the victim. Chris, etc. They need to stay away from each other and Chris certainly needs some type of counseling - Rihanna probably does also. I wish them both the best but think that within a fair amount of time that they will be openly back together. For so many reasons, don't do it Rihanna.

anthony

SOON

Keep It Real

@JAIL FOR THE WOMEN BEATER

blah blah blah, deny if you must but if you only care about "justice being served" it would make more sence if you commented on a post about the case not her paparazzi photo...As for the defending of chris brown thing, just becaus some people defend him does not make them "chris groopies", you are contradicting yourself. You dont want me to call you a "rihanna stan" if you defend rihanna but those who defend chris brown are "chris groopies". What if they are, what you claim YOU are? what if like you, they never heard of Chris or rihanna but feel differently and want to defend him? why is that any different from you defending rihanna? Besides Folks have a right to defend him for several reasons:

1. we have yet to know his side of the story. That police report only recorded HER SIDE of the story we really only no her side of what happend, not his.

2. that pic does not tell the whole story. if I got in a fight with someone and get my ass beat and you see a picture of my injures does the fact I have injurys tell the whole story? NO! it only says I got injurys from whatever happend..It does not say what happend or why, or what led up too it.

3. Chris has never had any criminal backround what so ever nor has his past girlfriends come forward ( not even now) to say he was abusive twords them.

4. even in the police report......it still leaves questions to be answered such as...

Why did she take the keys out of the ignition and sit on them? if you can take keys out and sit on them why could'nt you get out the car?

if she did indeed fake call her assistant why could'nt she call the cops?

And why if chris is abusive would he even let her pic up the phone to call or fake call anyone let alone a assistant?

What happend AFTER she read that text message? did he really just start beating on her or did she go off on him because of that text from another women?

how can you choke someone while driving? thats impossible he would have killed them both in the car if that was the case..I mean the questions go on and on. So I can see how people could question rihanna and defend chris.

I dont personaly..I think chris was stupid to go out with her from the start..but thats another story.

Anyhow your question about the media outlets following her every move..and wether I belive they are rihana stans..the answer is NO I dont, because they are the media..they are suppose to want to know..you on the other hand (as far as I know) are not the media so unless you really are a rihanna stan, I dont see how you can want to see "justice served" if you are commenting a pont of her going to Barbados.

But whatev..I'm tired. if you wanna deny it go ahead.

as for my spelling...
if you scroll down a few posts of my comment, you would see I made corrections to my post erros thank you very much.

BIGFAN

THIS IS THE ONLY SIGHT THAT HAS NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT RIHANNA. COULD IT BE THAT MOST OF YOUR VIEWERS ARE RACIST? I KNOW IT'S HARD TO SEE A BLACK GURL HIGHLIGHTED THE WAY RIHANNA HAS BUT GET OVER YOURSELVES PEOPLE. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL AND RIHANNA CERTAINLY IS THAT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED TO BE SEXY. JUST LOOK AT RIHANNA, SHE CAN STEP INFRONT OF ANY OF YOU OUT THERE AND STEAL YOUR SHINE.

Keep It Real

*correction*

I dont see how you would want to see "justice served" if you are commenting on a post of her going to barbados..............

anthony

damit hello C3

disturbingourcountryissoviolent

she's morphing into Micheal Jackson. That's what psychological problems do to a person...