Where in the World Is Rihanna?

4/3/2009 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna is really racking up the frequent flyer miles -- Hawaii on Wednesday, New York on Thursday, and now Barbados today.

It's like she's trying to get away from someone.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

kl33

ALL RIHANNA FANS PLEASE CONTINUE TO LIFT HER AND HER FAMILY UP IN PRAYERS....PERSONALLY IM LOVING THIS HAIR, IT IS VERY EXOTIC!!!

ANYWAY I AM A FAN OF RIHANNA..BUT I AGREE THAT CHRIS IS A GREAT ARTIST TOO...BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I AM A BELIVER OF JESUS CHRIST...SO I BELIVE IN FORGIVENESS...AND I THINK THAT YALL NEED TO LET IT GO((THOSE THINGS/HATE/ THAT YALL HAVE IN YOUR HEART FOR EITHER CHRIS OR RIHANNA)) THE MAIN REASON YALL NEED TO LET IT GO BECAUSE I DONT WANT NO 1 TO DIE AND GO TO HELL BECAUSE THEY HELD THINGS AGAINST PEOPLE THAT THEY DNT EVEN KNOW...,AND THAT WILL BE SO SAD..I WILL SERIOUSLY BE IN HEAVEN LIKE...I TOLD THEM FOOLS....SO YEAH LET IT GO PEOPLE..ITS ALMOST OVER(( AND GOD HAS A HEART FOR RIHANNA AND CHRIS, BUT YALL WILL MAKE SUM 1 LOOSE THEY MIND 4REAL...YALL NEED TO BE ASHAMED....

GO RI RIGO RI RIGO RI RIGO RI RIGO RI RIGO RI RIGO RI RIGO RI RI...BEST WISHES BABY GIRL...WE GOT YOUR BACK!!!

kl33

MUST

ONLY

USE

TO

HELP

kl33

I THINK THAT THIS OUTFIT IS WONDERFUL...VERY DIVAISH....THE DRESS IS HOMEY YET IT IS A BIT CLASSY, AND THE RED TONE LIP STICK BRINGS A TYPE OF EXOTIC SEX APPEAL TO HER FACIAL FEATURES....OH AND THE VERY VERY NICE SANDLES, AND HER TOES ARE CUTE TOO(((SEEN FROM OTHER PICS))) THIS GIRL IS DEFINETLY A CLASSAFIED CHICK....THATS WHY THE PAP KEEP FOLLOWING HER EVERYWHERE SHE GOES, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE , FANS, AND HATERS ARE JUST THRIVING TO SEE WHERE SHE IS, WAS SHE SMILING??, WHAT DID SHE HAVE ON, HELL....IF WE COULD SMELLL HER WE PROLLY WANNA KNOW WHAT KINDA FRAGRANCE SHE HAS ON ??....C'MON YALL....U GUYS KNOW SHE IS FLY..I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GAL..SHE DEFINETLY HAS A SWAGG AND KNOWS HOW TO WEAR A SMILE...OVER TIME SHE WILL GET THROUGH THIS HEARTACHE, I KNOW SHE WILL, I HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND TRUSTING AND BELIEVING THAT HE WILL BRING HER OUT OF THIS, AND THAT PRAYER IS FOR CHRIS AS WELL.. CHRIS, I DONT APPRECIATING YOU HITTIN HER..I JUST WANT TO SET THAT STRAIGHT, BUT I DO ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEGE THAT YOU ARE HUMAN, AND ALL OF US ARE SUBJECT TO MISTAKES AND MISHAPS, BUT WE WILL LEARN AND GROW......RI RI YOU HAVE SO MANY FANS AND WE ARE WAITIN FOR YOU TO GET BACK TO WRK IN THE STUDIO (MUSIC?PHOTO)...CAUSE WE ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU...STAY YOUR BUTT IN PRAYER..CLEAR YOUR MIND...AND DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING...................................AND LIVE YA LIFE.....AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE.....LOVE YOU RI RI

MAKE DECESIONS THAT YOU CAN LIVE WITH...AT THE END IF THE DAY...YOU'RE THE 1 LIVING WITH EM...

kl33

Yall please go get the Movie..."Made's family reunion...."The Movie" it is a TYLER PERRY FILM /// its on sale for $8.00 in Walmart aNd if anyone talk to Rihanna or Chris...or if yall 2 happen to be reading this message...yall please get this movie, it explains the Whole life line of this stoRy....REAL TALK..IT REALLY HELP ME DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION...((((DEAL)))...YES I HAD TO DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE FOR 1...THE MEDIA BLEW IT UP TO THE POINT THAT I DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO GET INVOLVED...AND 2...RIHANNA IS MY INSPIRATION AND I AM A LOVING FAN OF HERS..........

***THIS***THIS MOVIE CAME OUT 2 YEARS AGO, BUT IN SO MANY WAYS IT EXPLAINS CHRIS AND RIHANNA SITUATION NOW!!

PLEASE GO GET MADEA FAMILY REUNION THE MOVIE(((NOT THE PLAY))...GET THE MOVIE...IT HAS A LOT OV VITAL INFO AND UNANSWERED QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THIS SITUATION

PLEASE GO GET MADEA FAMILY REUNION THE MOVIE(((NOT THE PLAY))...GET THE MOVIE...IT HAS A LOT OF VITAL INFO AND UNANSWERED QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THIS SITUATION

kl33

DO YALL THINK RIHANNA AND CHRIS ARE STILL TALKING?.... I REALLY DNT THINK SO FOR SOME REASON

DO YALL THINK THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER??....I THINK RIHANNA IS SCARED HALF TO DEATH OF CHRIS

I MEAN THIS HAPPEN FEBRUAY 8TH RIGHT..SO THAT MEANS THEY MAY NOT HAVE HAD SEX IN 2 MNTHS RIGHT??..RI RI DNT HAVE TIME TO GET A NUTT FROM NO 1 ELSE BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS A CAMERA ON HER ASS...

CHRISPROLLY GETTIN IN DWN THERE IN VA.....HELL U THINK..HE DNT KNW WHAT GONNA HAPPERN MONDAY(WE DNT EITHER...SO U CAN LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS TO YOUSELF ABT THAT TOO

I KNW THEY ARE READY TO BUST A NUTT...AND THERE AINT NTHN LIKE MAKE UP SEX

I DONT BLAME CHRIS OR RIHANNA FOR GETTIN TOGETHER TO GET THAT GOOD NUTT...

BUT AFTER THAT THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER WILL BECOME DISTANT, AND EVENTUALLY WNT HAVE INTREST IN ONE ANOTHER....FEELING WILL BECOME NUM

IDK..IM JUST TALKING OUT OF MY HEAD RIGHT NOW, BUT IM FENA GO TO SLEEP...BUT SOME ONE WITH SOME SINCE...REPLY TO MY QUESTION AND COMMENTS WHEN YALL HAVE TIME

GO RI RI
GO RI RI GO RI RI GO RI RI GO RI RI GO RI RI GO RI RI ...I LOVE YOUR HAIR GIRL

Get A Grip

The girl in Hawaii was her body double - to throw people off - thinking she was in Hawaii on vacation when in fact she was trying to return back home. It didn't work. That would be a schedule from hell - who goes to Hawaii for one day and then hops a plane back to New York? Just sayin....................She needs to stay home for awhile.

WTF78

Um...she really needs a new look, because she looks like crap. Don't act so innocent Rihanna, truth be told you have slept with more men then the NFL alone!!!!!

shabbs69

WHO CARES!

M-

That's no her you idiots...(not any of the posters but the people at TMZ

markstudy

Isn't she a cover model for Cover Girl Cosmetics?

Everytime I see her TV commercial, I can't help but think of the tag-line and name of the product- Cover Girl

"HAS YOUR BOYFRIEND JUST BLACKENED YOUR EYE, BUSTED YOUR LIP, AND CRACKED YOUR HEAD? NO WORRIES, USE COVER GIRL COSMETICS.... AND KEEP GOING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED.

I hope she speaks-up and I will look at her as a hero and a victim. If she keeps her mouth shut, she needs to know, she is dooming other litter girls to the same treatment. She is in a powerful position, should she use her fame to make this world a better place? Or go hide under a rock

Just Noticing

LOL @ #154; so true.

"Cover up the whole thing and keep Breezin'!"

Stormed_Norm

She's in Barbados, where she should stay and keep away from the morons in the states.Would be nice to see the woman beater go to jail for a few months , but as usual celebrities with money make the justice system look like idiots.

peacemaker_09

rihanna looks a hot mess in this picture...... she looked better when she was beat up to tell you the truth

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8