Jenny McCarthy Goes Down with Jim Carrey

4/4/2009 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No one ever accused Jenny McCarthy of being smooth, but damn can she make an exit!

Jim Carrey: Click to watch!
Jim Carrey called it when Jenny fell leaving Katsuya in Hollywood last night, saying: "This is gonna be everywhere tomorrow."

You're welcome, Jim.

Foot Fetish

josi

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy make an awsome couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****Guy******

I hope she's ok, it's one thing to bruise your ego, but a badly bruised ankle, ouch. I am so glad this couple is still together.
Best wishes Jim & Jenny!!

mia

I didn't see her shoes but judging by the way she was gingerly navigating the steps, she was wearing super high stilletos, probably with a platform. Women really ought to rethink wearing these ridiculous shoes. I'm not suggesting Birkenstocks, but some of the shoes these days are foot killers and greatly increase the risk of falling. She's lucky Carey saved her.

tori

Is anyone else as sick of that minced fish kid as I am?? I've started muting it every time it comes on. Enough is enough! Hey Mrs. Paul's: Your commercial is having the opposite effect of what you want!!

Love Jenny & Jim - they are wonderful child advocates!!

HollyWould

So no one else thinks that the blinding flashes from the camera had anything to do with it?
She said she was "blind", I don't think she meant that literally, but rather from all the camera flashes going off in her face from the paparazzi.
I'm glad she's ok and didn't hurt herself.

YA YA

they just came from the larry king show

Kelli

I love them! She handled herself great, you rock Jenny!

A

Saw them on Larry King and loved what they had to say! Keep on fighting the good fight guys!!!!! You rock.

Anna

She makes me sick..If she wants to be a mom she needs to cover up her chest etc...Act like a real Mom, respectable, MORAL, marry jim c..They make me sick

Firerocket

Thats Dr Jenny to you.This hag thinks shes cured Autism for christ sake.Your a actress and a crappy one at that

Melly

hey, SP, I don't usually do this, but because you're such a hater... "your a actress" ??? try: "You're an actress." Who is the hag now? MUCH LOVE TO JENNY, she's great!

didiz

I love this couple, and i love the way Jim reacted...love love him even more

Per

They're such an awesome couple! I really like these two and I love them together! Cute couple!

Madonna

DAMN JENNY ACTS LIKE SHE IS AUTISTIC, WHATS UP JENNY?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments