Sarah Palin's Sis-In-Law Turns Alleged Outlaw

4/4/2009 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's sisterSarah Palin's sister-in-law is accused of breaking into a house not once, but twice to steal money.

Anchorage police say Diana Palin was arrested Thursday after she allegedly broke into a house where the gun-toting homeowner was waiting. She faces two counts of felony burglary and misdemeanor counts of criminal trespass and theft.

The bust went down in Sarah Palin's hometown of Wasilla.

Police say there is evidence that Diana is associated with a Tuesday break-in at the same house where 400 bucks was taken.

Sarah Palin has no comment.

stutzey

I know. What is the big deal? There have been plenty of scandals in many famous families. For instance, Al Gore's son has been arrested two times. I believe one was for a DUI, and Jeb Bush's daughter, Noelle, was busted for making false prescription drug orders supposedly from her doctor. People shouldn't throw stones. This lady is another one to add to the list.

stutzey

Diana Palin in only related to Sarah through marriage. Blame her husband's family then if you want to be a$$holes about it.

jdk

Can't we all just get along?

Everyone has their sh%t about them. No one is perfect. We should all be glad we're not in the public eye so that it can be mucked around in the media.

stutzey

You are so correct jdk. Thank you!

LongJohn69

There are a lot of nuts in this world but they Palin comparison to this family!

To #26

Finally, Sarah Palin has nothing to say.

John

um #8, tmz posts pictures of famous people and those they are related to. take your race-baiting elsewhere.

Mariah

#45:
You have no idea nor do I what Biden's daughter has done. When I said "Could have" it was meant in we don't know what she may have already done because it will never be reported. Yes, getting caught red-handed breaking into someone's house is way worse than drug-using. I grant you that. I am just saying I have not seen one headline about Biden's kid yet--and likely never will. Just because it is "only" drug use (and I say only lightly) does not make what that girl did any less serious. And I still maintain perhaps catching the drug use early on, may have saved her and others. Yes, I spoke of "hasn't happened yet" scenarios but just to illustrate the seriousness of drug addiction and it's aftermath. The husband of one of my cousin's was gunned down along with his best friend and business partner by their drug-addled former buddy of theirs. Believe me, drugs hurt other people.

Princess Ali Baba

Guess she needed money for her meth habit .. since Wasilla is the capitol of meth addicts! Great job Gov Palin!

LOKI

hahahahahahahahahahahaaha.............

.....and you people picked her as a VP candidate.

LOKI

lisag

Good.I hope Sarah Palin feels as embarest as Levi's mom.When she got busted,you know Sarah Palin was happy.You can tell Sarah Palin does not like Levi's mom. Looks like Sarah has some white trash of her own.

John Edwards

I wonder if you can see Russia from jail in Wasilla?

why?

HA-HA-HA-HA--HE-HE-HE-HE--LOL--LOL--LOL-LOL--WOOOOOOOOOOO, AHH--AHH--AHH, HE-HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-HA--LOL-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH---WOOOOOOO-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL- TEARS DOWN MY FACE...CATCHIMG MY BREATH--LOL--LOL--LOL. I love the Palins, OMG..can't wait till the next one, please keep em comming. OH--HA-HA-HA--HE-HE-HE--WOOOO-LOL.

Mariah

No, #58, that would be her husband who some white trash of HIS own. If this were a direct relation of Sarah's the last name wouldn't be PALIN now would it?

Marae

The Palins are nothing more than trailer trash Wasilla hillbillies. Sarah Palin could have been the worst VP America has ever had. Zero respect for her ignorance and redneck attitude. Go f@#k yourself Palin!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments