« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Aaron Rodgers -- NFL on Fox

4/5/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers chatted up a blonde lady friend at Body English in Las Vegas last night.

Aaron Rodgers
QBs in the west coast offense are known for targeting the tight ends.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

firebaby

holy cow, how flat is her ass?! looks like she's sitting on her lower back, lol!

1991 days ago

Carrys F.

Is the tmz article comment: QBs in the west coast offense are known for targeting the tight ends referring to Aaron Rodgers? Does tmz really think Green Bay is on the West Coast? Someone ought to put a MAP up in those offices. Or Google Green Bay, WISCONSIN. It's about as far from the West Coast as it is the East Coast. DUMB BUNNIES!!!

1991 days ago

Carrys F.

Chris, who cares what you did with your money or how many girls you shagged. The world doesn't revole around you. Although maybe you forgot that because those lovely bar flies were probably making you think it was. Thanks for sharing your useless information, though. Really. That was fun.

1991 days ago

James Thurber

I'd poke 'er!

1991 days ago

Me

To Post #22 (GB is in the midwest morons) thanks for the geography lesson. You need to take a lesson in football. We love it when morons like yourself act like know it alls and come off looking like idiots. The "West Coast offense" is a offensive philosophy that started many years ago (yes with some west coast teams...SF and San Diego), but many other teams have used that same offensive philosophy (including the GB Packers and the Philly Eagles).

1991 days ago

LadyG

Hey Chris, too bad that "private university" didn't teach you how to spell paid correctly. So, you slept with all those women (supposedly) and they are the whores? Familiarity breeds contempt.

1991 days ago

Kay

I am from Chico and know Aaron and his family. He is definitally NOT gay...trust me. He is a young man who is having a great time in his life. You will probably be seeing his younger brother Jordon in the bigs soon as he is also a great QB right now at our local jc.

1991 days ago

wtf

Her skirt is so short she is leaving a snail trail on the coach. That place will need to fumigate the place when the skank leaves.

1991 days ago

samy

weird, i thought he was gay

1990 days ago

Girl In GB

Looking good ARod! Looking forward to this season. Come back to town, we miss you here!

1990 days ago

puhllleeez

My guess is she's a tranny.

1990 days ago

Paige

Reply to LadyG, oooh you must have an IQ of 150 becuz you caught my spelling error. I have always thought spelling and intelligence go hand in hand. So, you were still learning how to spell in your post high-school education? Wow, cuz yeah they weren't teaching spelling 101 at my university. Huh....no wonder I only make 90k a year, I didn't learn how to spell.

1990 days ago

Carrys F.

Chris, are you very lonely that you feel the need to brag on a gossip site. No one knows who you are.

1990 days ago

Carrys F.

I'm sorry "tmz staff." Why should I need a lesson in football to read and understand this website? Whatever. That makes no sense.

1990 days ago

jo

YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID HE IS A YOUNG KID AND SHE LOOKS GREAT TO ME IF HE WAS NOT A CELEBRITY NO BIG DEAL

1990 days ago