Lindsay Lohan -- Rough Night

4/5/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One night after reportedly being barred from a party by her own GF Samantha Ronson, Lindsay Lohan returned to the Chateau Marmont last night looking like she's taking it all in stride.

Greek Freak

I think it's extrmemly obvious that Lohan is at least drinking it up again if not drugging too. Her "I'm losing weight because I'm tired" routine is the same as the last time. I'll bet there is more than Cola in that bottle she always has with her just like there was more than water in the water bottle she always carried before her last stint in rehab. I guess Ronson is just getting tired of Lohans drama & getting dragged down by it. She should cut her loose & be done with it.

1992 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

What a dumbass. She was a hot property in hollywood, yet she found ways to kill her career as fast as was humanly possible.

I don't think anyone would wish her bad luck if she weren't so stuck up, so arrogant, so self centered & lacking any emotion towards anyone but herself. She defines what's wrong with people in hollywood. If she were a good person who cared about others & helped them when she could, I think she'd have people supporting her & helping her. But, because all she cares about is herself, she gets people like me telling her to off herself. You know what? She desrves it...

1992 days ago

katie

Good for Sam. At least someone is setting some boundaries in Lindsey's life.

1992 days ago

Sue_Ellen

Looks like she needs a muffin to munch on.

1992 days ago

Larizza

I THINK IT WAS SABOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samantha Ronson & Lilly Allen, are twittering to one another how awesome they are and that they rocked.

1992 days ago

tmz is the pits

If you're as tired as I am of companies such as TMZ and X17s relentless hounding of certain celebrities then I think it's time to turn the tables on them. We can start by staking out a certain residence on Amalfi and Capri in Pacific Palisades belonging to Brandy and Francois Navarre and their children Adrien Davis, and Remy Alaska, In case you don't know who this is they are the owners of X17. Let's see how they like being stalked...I mean legally followed on public property.... 24/7. Fair is fair....right?

1992 days ago

tmz is the pits

Actually there's no difference then what the paps do under the guise of being on public property.

1992 days ago

Party 'till you die!

Either way, kids were mentioned, so both TMZ and X were contacted, so have fun with that!

1992 days ago

Bill

i like lindsay,her freckles are cute

1992 days ago

tmz is the pits

What's the difference between mentioning their kids and the paps hanging around the parks and taking photos of the children of celebrities? According to these owners celebrities are fair game.They have become as famous as the people they write and post photos about, therefore becoming celebrities in their own right. If it's ok to relentlessly hound celebs then it should be just as ok to hound them. The owners and the paps hide under the law which states that as long as they are on public property they are allowed to follow and photograph the individuals. And as the article says "someone will be willing to buy the photos". "What's good for the goose is good for the gander".By the way, before you spout off about the illegality of something you should know the facts about the law. What they do is legal and what was suggested falls under the same guidelines...just remember to keep on public property.

1992 days ago

Party 'till you die!

Oh, so every time someone doesn't like a story about someone, they are going to pull stupid crap like you just did and start issuing threats while mentioning CHILDREN in the same sentence? Of course, an idiot like you thinks you are safe by using an anonymous moniker when there are plenty of ways of tracking down people through their IP addresses and such. You are probably the person who posted that information and you are probably going to be contacted by someone at your door for your stupidity. If I were your stupid ass, I would be very fearful of what is in store for you. I contacted these agencies by email and by phone, so expect that knock soon! Little cowardly psychos like you will end up screwing yourself through your own stupidity! And don't forget that the owner of this blog is not some weak minded fool and is a practicing lawyer! Yes, be Very Afraid! Listen for that knock soon, as it's bound to happen! And go ahead and dig yourself a deeper hole by responding more. I have nothing to worry about and I laugh about the problems you are soon to face! Have fun D0uchebag!

1992 days ago

tmz is the pits

You really are pathetic. Nothing that was said or posted is illegal in any way. The fact that you think it was is almost as stupid as you saying that there will be any reprocussions for suggesting the public give back what these sites are dishing out. Educate yourself before you comment on something you clearly know nothing about. In fact I think the public should go a step further and find the addresses of the paps and continuously photograph them. It's clear that the laws aren't going to change anytime soon so we, the public, should see how they like the intrusion into their lives every time they go out in public. The only reason it hasn't already happened is that we know that it's an invasion of privacy and know the difference between right and wrong.
Thanks for taking a clearly facetious suggestion seriously. Your meaningless and idle threats gave me a much needed laugh. Unfortunately you have once again proven the ignorance of the majority of the people that visit these sites. As the owner of X17 said in an article for The Atlantic(http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200804/britney-spears) "We put up a picture that's so obviously negative, and we just write something so completely ignorant of the focus of the picture and then let the commentators online take care of it ".
Those that believe the entertainment garnered from the intrusive behavior of the paps is justified and acceptable are dismally mistaken. What does that say about our society that we derive pleasure from the discomfort of others?

1991 days ago

Party 'till you die!

Oh, I love how badly bent out of shape you are getting! It is obviously fear coursing through you right now! And if you aren't scared, it's because you are an ignorant fool! You're a psycho and I guess that's what psychos do! But thanks for the laughs! And right now, I am laughing at you! There is nothing you can do about it and you are only going to make it worse for yourself! I bet you are turning a shade of bright red because of the fear and anger you are experiencing! You must be frothing at the mouth PISSED and there's nothing you can do about it! You can talk all the crap you want, but it won't change anything! Here's some free advice, go get a lawyer right now! Get a good one too! Wait for that knock!!!

Knock, Knock.........

1991 days ago

monique

Tyra Banks has a big fat ol' ass

1991 days ago

LEL410

this poor girl is a train wreck

1991 days ago