Sam Ronson Changes the Locks on Someone...

4/5/2009 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let's connect the dots here: So on Friday night, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson reportedly get into yet another fight. Then on Saturday, paps spot a locksmith at Sam's place, changing the locks on the front door. Hmmm ...

mb00

OUCH!
Looks like someone got illegally evicted. I can already see this getting uglier than it already has been.

Kankles

#12-- So, who made you God! God loves everyone. Homophobe? No, I think you are ignorant and people like you are very frightening. You are trying to be the judge and the jury. Shut your pie-hole!

Zoya

I dont care if this is a lesbo couple or a hetro couple its a TOXIC relationship. So tired of the drama maybe Lindsey will get her act together maybe she wont but god its time to move on.. I dont care how good the makeup sex is too much drama in this relationship

gwen

hard to feel sorry for this woman..she just seems to run around Hollywood humiliating herself. I saw her jump on stage at the Lilly Allen concert and could feel the humiliation when it was clear that no one including Lilly cared she was there. She took the walk of shame off the stage and I was embarrassed for her. It's on tape forever and then trying to get into a party that Paris Hilton was a guest and she was an outkast trying to get in..it just makes my skin crawl to think of what she might do next to humiliate herself or try and get some attention. Recently there was a show called Teen Idols and if Christopher Atkins who was a far hotter comodity the Lohan can be on the "whatever happened to" list, Lindsay is a delister compared to the popularity of Christopher so I am more then sure she is despensible..Hollywood has Megan Fox now..

magentapyramid

SaMan is FINALLY having her light bulb moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magentapyramid

Re: #35 Thomas
Money is only money. Sam gets to keep her sanity.....

sickofKate

Sounds like Sam might be the only one with any sense. Lindsey was probably bringing her down, not the other way around.

chris

Sam threw Lindsay out because Sam's tongue was sore from all the work she does for Lindsay. Lindsay never returned the favor to Sam. So Sam said Good Bye or did she/he, whatever Sam is?LOL!
Lindsay appears to have a drug and alcohol problem. I know she is of legal age, but where in the world is her family for this intervention! If they aren't careful Lindsay's body will be found in an alley not in a car sleeping! She needs help! If her family loves her they need to get involved now and help her! She is a train wreck!

LOKI

I always thought Sam was the cling-on.....guess it is the other way around.

LOKI

jaye

The 8% that says it's 'coincidental' are as delusional as Lindsay Lohan.

ILS

Way to go Sam.. It is not a good feeling for anyone to go threw a public breakup, no matter how messed up they are, But I am soooo happy that Samantha is finally done with this girl.I hope Lindsay will just go get the help that she needs, and let Sam get back to a normal life.

Barb

Maybe Michael Lohan had a point.

Kevin

Now hopefully she will kill herself and do us all a favor.

2003 days ago

Hopeful

Lilo was badmouth Sam through Twitter all day today so twitter suspended her account.

2003 days ago

whocares

I am actually glad in these hard economic times I can read crap and feel better about my day!

2003 days ago