Simon Cowell -- Seacrest Underwent Transplant

4/5/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Cowell claims his pal Ryan Seacrest is part of a major, expensive cover-up -- as in, the keeper of the frosted tips is going bald!?

Play video

toofastforyou!

FIST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

Ms. Hysterical

Hang in there Ryan and all you guys who are going bald. Two companies - Follica and Intercytex - are getting close to a baldness cure. I knew a guy who had a thick head of hair and always made fun of guys going bald. He developed alopecia, an auto-immune disorder, and every hair on every part of his body fell out and after ten years it hasn't grown back. Be careful who you make fun of Simon.

FiBiker

FINALLY THERE IS JUSTICE...SEACRUST WHO HAS HAD ALL THIS MONEY AND SUCCESS FINALLY IS DEALT THE DEATH BLOW TO ALL METROSEXUALS OR HOMOSEXUALS...THE BALD DOME, KINDA MAKES YOUR HEAD LOOK LIKE A PENIS!!!

tiredoftrailertrash

oh and i hope toofastforyou! finally dropped dead from kindney failure from sitting in front of the computer refusing to move to go to the bathroom for days on end because they so desperately needed to be first on every post for some reason. im going to take an educated guess and say that toofastforyou! is probably a woman between the ages of 35 and 50 who hasn't been on a date that wasn't over the internet since about 5 years before the sanitation strike... or just an 11 year old. either way i hope you die. really. i really just hope you die. you are why other countries love to bomb the crap out of us. because we live in such decadence that somebody can just sit around their entire life with nothing better to do than to make it their life's work to be first on every tmz.com comment page... osama, just get it over with i totally understand dude! allah jihad indeed!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

#4 ' tofastgrow up"......thanks for my morning laugh!..how odd tht u r around soooooooo much to even NOTICE abt the 1st poster..omg.lmao take a chill pill, calm down, if u wish tht person to die over something as trivial as tht persons quest, I mean, tht actually puts u in a more desperate situation..I dunno..anyway..have a nice day!

tiredoftrailertrash

Just Saying is an inbred hermaphrodite, His mom told me, but don't hold that against him, He is still a good friend of mine.. Please just stay on your meds Just Saying, OK?? From a concerened friend.

billyboyhere

Simon you and Nigel Lithegow have more worries than Seacrests hairline----with the arrest of Alex Da Silva, choreographer for your So You Think You Can Dance show, for raping of 7 young girls over a 6 year period and now being held with a 3mil bond...

You and Nigel should be up on federal sexual harrasment charges for knowingly allowing this monster in the workplace.

English shame protecting a Brazilian rapist.

1991 days ago

One who wears white pants for Megan

Hello, this is Toofastforyou. I usually try to be first posting because I have no friends.
But today I am reaching out to have some call my aunt and ask her to come help. seems that I was
walking nude in my house with my wireless keyboard (typing toofastforyou) and I slipped on some astroglide
drippings. I shot across the room and bounced off the cat. the cat went running and screeching across the
room getting his collar caught on the vacuum cleaner cord (which was still plugged in the wall from earlier).

The cat then jumped up on my glasstop dinner table then on to the ceiling fan. some how he dislodged
the cord up there. this somehow switched on the vacuum and the geardrive kicked in sending it kareening into my foot.

I fell back and landed on my Jenna Jamison doll and it seemed to expode shooting me on to my glasstop dinner table
it would have all ended there, however the excess baby oil on my skin made me slide straight across it and right through my
balcony sliding glass door (ouch that hurt my noggin). I got up and walked back through the broken slider just in time
to dodge the out of conrol vacuum cleaner. It caught air off of the broken slider and went straight off my balcony!
however on the way down the plug got yanked out and I didn't notice the cord was wrapped around my leg.

So her I write you while hanging upside down by a vacuum cleaner cord wrapped around my ceiling fan and being weighted
by my vacuum hanging out my apartment balcony. I thought I would be rescued by the people across the way when
I seen them lookin at me with binoculars, however I have a tatoo on my chest that says WOWI....I think they thought it said MOMI and they passed my off as too much of a freak. If someone could call my aunt as birds are flying in and starting to make a nest in my @ss crack, this is not as bothersome as the cat who keeps shredding my twig and berries trying to get at them.

Please no one but family must visit as I am embarrased.

Toofastforyou

The preceding has been a joke

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

ToofastforYou....ok...u went to alot of thinking to make tht post and I appreciate ur vivid imagination...so I wanted to acknowledge that!!...u keep up being 1st!!!!!!!! funny guy!

pj

Off topic, but that minced fish kid is going to drive me to harm someone soon....she and the commercial are seriously annoying!

Cathy

Simon is hot stuff.

San Francisco

And Simon has had his NIPPLES enhanced to show thru his t-shirt !

tony dorrelli

If anyone needs to come clean about expensive cover ups it should be Simon Cowell....and we are not talking surgery here but more his liking for closets!!!