Chris Brown -- It's Game Time

4/6/2009 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown has just arrived to a downtown L.A. criminal courthouse.

Chris Brown
He'll plead not guilty to allegedly beating Rihanna, but as we first reported both sides are trying to hash out a plea bargain.

Stay tuned ...

AndersonBrown

stay strong chris brown

Jessica

idiot

Tony A.A.

I hope this bastard goes to jail. These ppl are the very creation God himself should be ashamed of.

NO MAN SHOULD E-V-E-R HIT A WOMAN.

Rot in jail for years.

kelly

CHRIS u will go over dis...we still love u...Jst stay strong

vix

Are you people completely THICK,. ur paparazzi BATE, ur the people they prey on, u believe everything you read, well when you read hes pleading guilty, why cant you get that through your THICK skulls, so happy to see a successful young man fall, when you dont even know his side of the story, you need 2 learn to be a bit more open minded about situations, and also lets face it, ur probably not little saints urselves!

Madonna

GIVING RIHANNA HIS OWN VERSION OF A BOTOX "INJECTION" DOES NOT MAKE CHRIS BROWN A CRIMINAL. RIHANNA IS THE CRIMINAL WITH THAT STUPID GUN TATTOO. CHRIS BROWN YOU ARE A TRUE MAKE UP ARTIST

sicNtired

Hey AA, they should have taught you not to hit ANYONE when you were 5. That's what I was taught.

NO ONE SHOULD HIT ANYONE AND IF YOU DO, EXPECT TO GET HIT BACK! AND IF YOU'RE NOT PREPARED TO FIGHT IT OUT, DON'T START IT!

jordan

keep your head up chris.
#7 your an ass for using the lords name in vain like that.
i hope YOU rot in hell.

Keish

I think that Tony AA needs to go back to his religious organization and pray, thats if he even has one. Apparently not to even make a comment like he did. You people are way too obsessed with wanting to see this boy fall. Thats dangerous and you should probably watch it before you find yourself in a worse situation. The media really has you hyped up to think that Rihanna is a victim. Rihanna has a 'hands' problem as well and that leads me to believe that is why she doesnt want it to go to court, I am fans of them both so think I am bashing her because he is Chris Brown..I am just level headed enough to know that this was indeed an isolated incident where the fighting got bad. There had already been reports of how jealous of a girlfriend she was and how she slapped him on several occasions and he has walked away but no one is reporting about that. Yes she did get banged up that night but as I said before she is no angel. Everyone wants to say no man should hit a woman ever well guess what a woman should never touch a man either. I am a female and I get sick of hearing that a man should always walk away. A woman should be held accountable for what she does too and thats the misconception that women get that they can do it because a man shouldn't hit back. Bulls***! If she jumps bad and thinks she is bad then she should expect to be ready to throw down when he gets sick of it. Women harm men too, if you have never watch SNAPPED I suggest you do so to educate yourself that women are just as sick as men. If you want to talk about DV stop being so biased. Which it all boils down to KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF man or woman. You can clearly tell the girl is not wrapped too tight if you just watch her followings for the last couple of weeks. Tattoos, flying all over the place, partying, being seen with this one and that one etc. Doesnt sound like a victim to me. Yeah she is definitely back to her old self, I would agree with her dad. She needs the same help that everyone says Chris needs. I wish so bad that he can tell his side of the story because I am willing to bet all you that have sympathy for her will feel like a bunch of donkeys. This was all over immaturity and jealousy. They do not belong together and I would advise Chris to run the other way and this time stay away. She on some whole other stuff now that she has turned 21. So move on CB. All you negative folks wishing harm on someone, stop clicking on every link that has something to do with him, dont buy his music and dont watch his movies, why do you even care....opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one, unfortunately some stink more than others.

jordan

i agree wit you #12

Rachell Tebaux

Love you Chris! Stay strong and may God be with you, guide you, help you and forgive you.

Sexy Fe

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BACK OFF OF CHRIS BREEZY. IMMA SAY IT ONCE AGAIN NO ONE RALLY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED.I'M NOT CONDONING WHAT HAPPENED. I JUST REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR BOTH OF THEM. THEY BOTH NEED PRAYER AND SUPPORT. I STILL SUPPORT CHRIS BROWN.THE PEOLPE ARE NOT THE ONES TO JUDGE IT'S THE MAN UP STAIRS.I LOVE THE BOTH OF THEM BUT IAM A BIG FAN OF CHRIS BROWN. SO CHRIS STAY STRONG KEEP YO HEAD UP AND KEEP PRAYING.

ic

Rihanna punched him out when he was driving then took the keys out of the car she incited him and hit him first and he tried to defend himself and whacked her around...she knows he has a temper ...so what was she thinking when she did that...then she sleeps with him a few days after...please leave him be....she is worst than him and deserved what she got...not that I believe in abuse against woman...and now to destroy him that's very sick and cruel....

josi

SHUT THE HELL UP KEISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TMZ WANTS A COMMENT NOT A FULL BIBLE ON WHY U SUCK!!!!
CHRIS AND RIHANNA SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

club99

THE BIGGEST PIECE OF IGNORANCE I HAVE EVER READ!
This is why USA is always at war because the american population has this mindset of hit me and im gonna hit you back. Because obviously that solves everything right coughiraqcough...we can all see how wonderfully that logic has worked out for yall right hahaha. How long have yall been in iraq now???? i hope you can see that this ignorant barbaric approach to situations may not always be the best sometimes you should actually use your brain and not your fists if chris brown thought about that for at least 2 seconds before he whupped her ass he might not be on trial right now and have half the world hating him!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments