Diesel -- 72 Million Reasons to Return from Exile

4/6/2009 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With "Fast & Furious" strangely raking in $72.5 million this weekend, Vin Diesel was finally able to get past stains on his resume like "Babylon A.D." and "The Pacifier" and show his face again in public.

Vin Diesel: Click to watch

L

I want to see it for the smoking hot Paul Walker - not Vin Diesel!

PEPSI Generation

I thung I just saw one see how those old nazi`s run

Amy

I looooooved this movie. Paul Walker is smokin' hot!!

Leti

I loved Babylon A.D.!!!

Cam

Michelle Rodriguez has now been outed as a lesbian for a while. Well when the first "Fast and Furious" movie was filmed, she and Vin Diesel were saying that they were a couple for a while. So since everybody knows taht in Hollywood if you are gay a publicist will try to hook you up with a gay person of the opposit sex for a fake relationship....does that mean that Vin is gay? there were no photos of them together, but Vin never disputed that they were a couple...so whats the deal Vin? Pretty old not to be married aren't you??

rjinchi

Dude, serioulsy just come out of the closet already..........

David

Come out of the closet? He has a ridiculously hot model GF AND A CHILD

Vicky

This boy rocks, no matter HOW lousy one of his films may be. Vin Diesel can act, no doubt about it, and who REALLY gives a rip about his love life?? Is it THAT important to all of you who question it? Sheesh... how would you like YOUR love life picked apart, torn up and bashed with accusations?

Give me a break.

He rocks. PERIOD.

tomcat

"Too old to be unmarried" ?

God, WTF! Is this 1952?? Got real, not everyone straight, gay, bi HAS to be married like "Donna Reed" and "The Flinstones".

Ms. X

Why does he say everything twice? Is that the new cool?

Jack Butters

One of his bes movies was "Knock Around Guys", for anyone that has never seen that movie, definitely check it out.
Great movie!

WhatAMess

They should play all the Fast and Furious movies in the waiting room of a dentist's office. That way you can sit there thinking, "Man, I sure can't wait to get in there and get my root canal so I can stop watching this crap."

pink

Pacifier opened at #1 with over $30 million opening weekend in the us. They added more screens for the next two weeks because it was such a hit. Made over $100 million US box office alone, and was #1 in dvd sales when it was released. As much as the media likes to bash Vin Diesel, people love him. The first Fast & Furious opened at #1 too.

I don't know about his preferences, but his daughter had her first birthday last week. He never says much about his personal life, so I wouldn't assume he's gay simply because he didn't deny some rumors.

Fire Her

Every single actress/actor in Hollywood has had a movie or two to bomb at the box office so he's in good company. And just for the record, my kids and I loved the pacifier...it was a great family movie. I don't know how you folks at TMZ diss anyone. You know what they say -- those that can -- act...those that can't -- start trashy celebrity gossip sites!!!

Dawn

Vin Diesel hasn't done a movie yet that he would be ashamed of. He has never been a big part of the hollywood scene, not to mention him having a young child. To the person that is questioning if he is gay, who cares? You are acting like it is something to be ashamed of? But to point out some facts you don't seem to know, Vin Diesel has a young child and Michelle Rodriguez is bisexual. She has dated many men, including Colin Farrell, she has been engaged and has admitted to experimenting with both sexes. Yet still I say who cares? but you...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments