Jamie Foxx Won't Fend Off Blonde Intruders

4/6/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The last time we heard about Jamie Foxx, he was struggling to keep some person out of his hotel room -- but last night at The Bank nightclub in Vegas, it looked like he was trying to accomplish the exact opposite.

Jamie Foxx

justin time

steelersrock!!!

If you look at the picture on the right, you see a pic of half a person. Is that A-Rod??????

Spellchamp

For the LIFE of me, I cannot figure out why some people wear SUNGLASSES in a nightclub! It may have been 'cool' in the 70s, but I think it's asinine!

artie help

wtf, this guy is the greatest, he was very generous, buying drinx all around. He left with 2 blonde guys.

Wanda W.

Never cared for the man or his movies. He always seems like more than a little bit full of himself to me. Almost like he thinks hes the best actor there is,NOT. Why and how this buffoon received an Oscar is beyond me as well. But then , the bar has been pretty low for best actors/ actresses for quite some time now any way .

yeah....and?

Yet more black men who are fasinated by fake blondes. Seriously, is it a trophy thing? NOT that I'm sayin' a fake blonde is a trophy, please do not misunderstand me! But, what is up with that? Mexican guys too for that matter.

Sorry, blondes don't have more fun, esp. fake ones, which there are more of then not, they just have bigger reputations.

Sarafina

As heard in this club: "Does it smell like bleach in here to anyone else?"

artie help

at sarafina that was your upper lip, that smelled like bleach. just saying,

Sarafina

Artie, maybe it was your anus.

tlynn

6. As heard in this club: "Does it smell like bleach in here to anyone else?"
Posted at 10:53AM on Apr 6th 2009 by Sarafina

That stench would be skanks, STD'S, snailtrails & stinky asses; all the bleach in the world couldn't get rid of what is airborne in this club. As far as the blondes go, this is nothing new, club-hopping & sack-chasing is what they do. Besides, A-Rod's use of steroids has shortened his shorty to hilarious status, so of course Jamie is going to get cornered by the bleach blondes. HOT DOG IN A HALLWAY...A-Rod would fall in!!!! Jamie doesn't want those skeezers, just the attention & they always oblige! They need someone with money to pay for the knee replacement surgery they all will eventually need. Have these hookers never heard of kneepads?

puhllleeez

Why is he with a bunch of blonde bimbos? It just makes him look like some trashy Hugh Hefner wannabe.

Whamo

I use to really like this guy, but the more I read about him and his interviews the more I can't stand him. His ego is way too large for a guy who won an Oscar for imitating someone. I'm not sayin he's not talented because he is...he just comes across like a-hole. No matter where he goes he seems to hijack the spotlight.

Arkangel Trujillo

I think they the dj playd blame it, and they were doing the song like the video for the fun of it.

artie help

sarafina , you started this biatch bring it on. you tranny.

jfp

Thus answering the question: "Where da white womens??"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments