King and Queen -- Battle Royale

4/6/2009 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry King is the king of Bev Hills -- he's there everyday. But think of Bedford Drive as the Gaza Strip, where the Grand Poobah is the ever-entertaining Queen on the Scene.

Larry King: Click to watch
When King tried rolling without the Queen, things got ugly.

Marine Mom

What building is this? If I were to go to Hollywood....what is this building called?

1938 days ago

Oh My Goddess

I wish I was a celeb and that woman grabbed my arm! I'd let her know that "I got this" and that "You don't know me like that! Get your f*****g hands off me!". When I lived in LA there was a couple who panhandled on Ventura and Laurel Canyon. I felt sorry for them because, but for the grace of God, goes anyone of us. HOWEVER, one day I noticed that woman had on brand new Nikes and her husband had $150 AirForce Ones! A few weeks later, they were on the news - BUSTED. Apparently after a day of fleecing sympathetic people, they'd go around the corner and get into a MERCEDES BENZ!!! So "Queen On The Scene" probably lives in Bel Air - on TMZ;s dime!!

1932 days ago

Noodles

Okk... :L is TMZ gonna have a live feed from the courthouse todayy ???

Linda Mott

Boy, she is annoying!

josi

God SHE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS KIND OF FUNNY THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ltrain

That little girl better eat that minced fish! Enough of the three year olds running the planet already!

Rika

what ... an ... annoying stupid skank, who the heck does she think she is, I'd kick her chair out from under her annoying prissy butt

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

Dumb bitch. I thought Beverly Hills police chases panhandlers out of their city.

boogie

Go back to the hood bitch! You aint just not all that - you are nothin.

Rap sucks

All she does is annoy celebrities and sit around asking for change. HATE THAT DIRTY SKANK!

billyboyhere

Thanks for the fish commerical that keeps getting stuck and replays....greedy tmz bastards
giving us commericals instead of the stories.

Levin sucks

Rap sucks

LARRY RULES! SCREW THIS SMELLY BITCH!

genagirl

Good on him! She is the worst kind of pest. I sure wouldn't want to be harassed like that.

Me!

She is a bum. She bothers people on the street.
I work in the neighborhood and she is a problem.
She begs for money without any thought of who she is asking.
Leave kids alone, you creep!

UptownRazorback

LMAO!!!! Hilarious... Larry told her "You leave me alone too." As soon as she said, "He ain't said sh&t." Larry's response should have been, "Yeah you smell like some sh&t."

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments