Tom & Gisele -- Take Two

4/6/2009 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A little over a month after their first wedding, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen exchanged vows -- again over the weekend, this time in Costa Rica.

A third wedding date has not yet been set.

bsb 4-ever

gradulations tom and gisele. if u look like a man gisele then may god come and bless me to look the same because u are perfect and if tom has a weird thing about his eye than god give the same to my man because tom is the hottest i've ever seen! u two make the perfect couple and including little john u all make the perfect family! may god continue to bless you all always!

1951 days ago

Beverley

A third wedding date may not have been set, but I would guess that their first divorce date is within the next 2 years.

1995 days ago

Rhianna

Seriously, why are they doing this again?

1995 days ago

Elvis

Stalkers obviously took these pictures.

StarrStruck

Yeah, I wonder if they will divorce twice??

Haley

omg tom is so handsome
and gisele is so gorgoes
im so happy for them
i cant wait to see their babies

Lesley

no smiles.....hahahaha!

Lady G

Tom is not gorgeous. He has this weird eye thing. He looks cross eyed half the time. I used to think he was challenged until I heard otherwise. Giselle has a great body but her face is too masculine for my taste. I find them both boring and not even tabloid worthy. Poor Bridgette having to deal with these losers.

Lyn

Giselle reminds me of Heather Mills in so many ways. For Tom's sake, I hope it's not so. He sure seems smitten. Wonder what is the attraction there?

Lauri

I guess that makes it official--it really is true love!

StarrStruck

True love?? I think they are just wrapped up in the moment and infatuated. They seem so cold.

steffi

Bridget needs to move on with her life and concentrate on her child. Face it Gisele won and is still winning. The only thing Bridget is getting is pity and thats a sad exsistance.

puhllleeez

Another wedding?? Why did they need two, if it is because of her family they should have just come to the first one! This has to be one of the most boring couples on the planet, hopefully Tom won't ditch Giselle when she is pregnant like he did Bridget. Karma is a b*tch!

Caely

Yep, it's definitely Gisele. No mistaking that schnoz anywhere.

Beth

So, TMZ reports on them getting married again, but nothing about what happened at the wedding where their bodyguard thugs shot at a couple of paps and shot out their back window? The paps were so terrified that they were going to be killed, they said that this was probably their last job!! So, why nothing about that, TMZ? Here is the link to the story:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments