Hugh Laurie Spotted at LAX

4/7/2009 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Laurie, 49, knows TSA won't let you bring a piece through airport security.

Launch PhotosIs there any Propecia® in da "House?"

Shell

I honestly think it's the studio that hides his bald spot and not him. He doesn't seem to care much about his appearance from what I've read, and more power to him for not buying into it. He's very talented and humble and well-spoken.

Samantha

I want to work for TMZ, love the show and I think the surfer dude is adorable.

LongJohn69

If how one looks from the rear is THAT important, than Cutty should be the star of House. She has the butt of a goddess.

Carrys F.

This is a "story" and tmz staff called ME retarded the other day? Yeah. I'm the moron. I think useless stories about the obvious are stupid.

Carrys F.

Hey, too fast. Haven't seen you in awhile!! Good to see you back. How sad is it that I find YOUR posts among the most interesting? I need a new hobby.

Layla

Well, slap my ass and call me Sally.....

g-dawg

I bet I can figure out why they never show his bald spot on House and it's not because HE asked for it.. it's because there arent any stupid ass cinematographers with nothing better to do trying desperately to get the worst pic of him possible on set. QED bitches!!!

g-dawg

Oh and I hope toofastforyou finally catches a disease from all the sex everyone but them is having while theyre waiting in quiet desperation for a new article to comment third on claiming to be "first again suckers". Ive heard people die from sitting in front of the computer for days on end drinking red bull and their kidneys fail from it... why can't that be you?

sam

Ewwww.....he looks like Beetlejuice in that second pic with those bulging eyes.

Isha

Oh no this cant be! Is HUMAN and he has hair loss! What has the world come too? Its the first person in the world we have ever seen that is NOT perfect. Grow up people, big deal he is losing his hair, he's human and human things happen to him. Wow Big shocker.

R

Who cares. I have already knew he wore small wig for the tv show and awards for a long time.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

AHHHH.I love him.. He is so adorable,charming ,all that. Hell with the lack of hair in the back.. Those blue piercing eyes are here to stay... And both his normal English accent,and "House" American accent...Love him!!! Just want to hug him.. yummy...

Melamoree

Guys, that's rediculous. You judge a man by the amount of his hair. Even if he gets completely bald, he will still be the same great actor. As simple as that.

april

He's still sexy. Hair or no hair. Go Hugh! Ignore the shallow losers.

p.s. Toofastforyou-- Don't you feel foolish when you claim to be FIRST when in fact you're not? You my dear are pathethic. Is attempting to be FIRST on here the only thing you're good at? Sad. Also is there a prize for being FIRST? It's silly -- who gives a sh!t?

1967 days ago

Hughlover4eva

I wanna do nasty things to him.....HES HOT!

1967 days ago