Tom Brady -- Screwed By the Pooch

4/7/2009 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two days after getting married to Gisele Bundchen for the second time, Tom Brady has already been forced to mope along behind her while she gently, lovingly, passionately kisses her puppy.

It's a dog's life.

Michael Madsen

He like it doggie style.

1933 days ago

erica

God what does he see in that ugly manly broad!!!!!!!!!!????????

1933 days ago

stewie griffin

that's not really her dog. it belongs to tom's ex too. she just can't get her OWN living things to steal and love on can she?

1933 days ago

Michael Madsen

Nothin'. He's lookin' at another chick while she/he cuddles Toto.

1933 days ago

josi

THIS LADY IS SOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!! FIRST ITS TOM'S KID NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS TRYING SO HARD TO BE A MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A CHILD WITH TOM AND STOP MAKING STUPID COMMENTS ON MAGAZINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1933 days ago

shujinko

Man, he looks pissed.

1933 days ago

Ashley

She looks like she hasn't washed her hair in days!!! Doesn't she get paid to look good? Or at least wash herself!! NASTY!

1933 days ago

ut oh

Gisele has to put up with Tom's Ex who will manipulate her for the next 20 years in regards to their son. So Tom has to put up with a dog, big deal.

1933 days ago

Sad

It should be required that you post a picture of yourself when you post on here. It is pretty pathetic that you people are so jealous you would make fun of her looks.... Seriously I don't care who you are you have nothing on Gisele in the looks department.

1933 days ago

Victoria

Don't these two ever work ? All they seem to do is eat ice cream cones and frolic on the beach !

1933 days ago

t

i think the bigger question should be why was Tom off for the season. He wasn't really hurt, he just had a wedding planned.

1933 days ago

Lady G

Nice outfit, Tom. I love those shorts with those shoes. They go really nicely together. For God's sake, between your "wife" and yourself can you not leave the house looking halfway decent? As for anyone saying people must be jealous who do not find Gisele beautiful, you're wrong and please stop sucking her *&^%. Oh right, she's a "woman' and doesn't have one of those....anyway, I am not jealous and I do not find her beautiful. We are all entitled to our opinions. When Britney Spears brings in the most cash annually as a singer, does it mean she has the best voice? No, it does not. It's simply business you moron. Therefore, because Gisele brought in the most money last year as a "supermodel" does not mean every mindless individual needs to find her attractive. I find many, many people beautiful, but sorry she is just not one of them. I honestly believe my horse is better looking... although he is quite gorgeous so he is still stiff competition. Though let's forget about my horse and go back to the issue at hand- Gisele's features are very masculine, in my opinion, and I do not like her face. It's rough to look at. It reminds me of a bunion I got as a child from running around on the farm with only Jellies on and had to get it removed. Ha, oh I used to love Jellies. Nonetheless, not too pleasant and that is her face to me. So, anyway, if I had to be jealous, I'd be jealous over Bridget first, maybe Adriana Lima, or what's her face, that other Victoria's Secret girl Alessandra or something....now they are beautiful. However, I am quite pleased with my looks, so I am not jealous anyway. This marriage won't last , although, they're both so pathetic I have yet to figure out who will dump who first. We all saw it coming that Leo would ditch her once her English advanced enough to understand her...but between these two clowns, I don't know who will stray first. So....taking bets?

1932 days ago

Maria

You people are out of it. Gisele has had that dog since 98'... Vida is her faithful doggy..don't any of you have pets?. Um.. TMZ.. why didn't post the rest of the pictures from this set? The ones with Tom & Gisele holding hands?? Ohhh.. thats right..you couldn't pick apart anything in those ones...

1932 days ago

ana Lua

Is that you gisele!!!!
Or one of gislut sisters!!!!

1932 days ago

anthonysdreamgirl**

Posted at 12:17PM on Apr 7th 2009 by josi

uh, what is supposed to do? ignore the kid and the dog?? you people have really got to get a life - or at least live in the real world...there are millions of step parents out there who love their step kids as their own - how is that wrong?? what would be wrong is if she were to act as if she didn't love the kid. i used to like bridget - but now her and her camp are starting to sound like jealous whiny bitches...

1932 days ago