Indiana Jones

And the Giant Hippo

4/8/2009 5:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart took her son Liam to Smithsonian's National Zoo to meet Happy, the zoo's 5,000-pound Nile hippopotamus.

Harrison Ford Calista Flockhart

To put the size of the hippo in perspective, that's the equivalent of 50 Calista Flockharts.

deb

aw grandpa took Calista and the kid out.

Joanne

It looks like Calista is a great mom.. And Harrison is a good 'male role model.' I look forward to them 'tying the knot.' Did Harrison legally adopt Liam? Liam looks well adjusted, to me. His hair cut looks fine; he doesn't have the hair cut of Kate Hudson's poor little boy; who looks like a little girl...

Gidgeygirl

Harrison Ford looks more like David Letterman in this photo.

scissors

Is that Keanu feeding between films? Oh wait! No, that's just a hippo at the zoo. Nevermind.

blah79

It's nice to see that celebrities are allowed special access to the animals that the general public is not at the National Zoo.

beachy

Oh my, I thought that was Harrison, Calista and child meeting the First Lady. The resemblance is remarkable.

xcalibur

DAYUMMM WHO'S THAT SENIOR CITIZEN? CALISTA'S DAD?? HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Goy

The Hippo is better looking than those two washed up has-beens. I hated Harrison Ford the minute I found out he cheated on his wife and then left her. It was classic middle-age crisis -- with that absurd earing and him parading around with that ugly hag, he is making a fool of himself. His career is over and thankfully, she's fading out of the picture too. They're both disgusting, ridiculous idiots and they deserve each other. I mean just look at him. He looks like some old perv. And look at Cunlista. She looks like a tired old heroin whore. Gross pigs.

UGGGGHHH

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

LOKI

I love no. 4 comment.....very funny.

Harrison looks older than he really is......is Callista that good in the sack?

Maybe it takes a lot to keep up with her.

LOKI

boogie

Calista weighs 100 lbs not 10lbs so it can't be 500 Calistas dumbasses, it is 50 like TMZ saz

Ms. X

I'm scared just looking at that hippo from a picture. I know they can't jump but "WoW" they're BIG while she's so small.

Michael Madsen

Harrison and Flockhart feeding his ex-wife.
Harrison could be the new Captain Kangaroo.
Indiana Jones and the Mouthful of Doom

hotbridge

Wow, #32 is bitter! I agree that he looks like an idoit but the heart wants what the heart wants! For all you know his personality sucks and his wife was done with him anyway. She was a sucessful movie writer before she married him and she still is. Don't worry about her, I am sure she's doing just fine. For all you know she is being just as silly as Harrison and clinging to a youth that is gone by dating someone old enough to be their greatgrand child. The only people I feel sorry for are Harison's kids. Adult or not, Image having to pretend that you like Flockhart to get through Christmas holidays!

2024 days ago