Note to OctoMom: Buy Makeup, Meet Producers...

4/8/2009 6:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya SulemanOctoMom Nadya Suleman is full of it when she says she's not doing a reality show -- our sources say she's been in talks with producers as recent as... today, but no deal has been struck -- yet.

There is one hitch... Octo has told several producers she wants to limit face time for the babies -- but don't think she's now a candidate for Good Parent of the Year. We're told she took heat from Kaiser Permanente, where the OctoBabies were born, after she allowed media access to the kids, bright lights and all.

We called Lifetime, TLC and Oxygen -- reps said so far there are no plans to put Octo on the tube -- tube, get it.

Ms. X

OctoMom is the shiz! She had this planned all along. She had those babies and she knew she'd become rich. Her own TV show?????? She's got nannies to take care of the kids, she doesn't even have to be burdoned. She's getting paid. You go Octo.

Doc Sarvis

And here I was so looking forward to Nadya's performance in "Howard the Duck II" !! How could you, Nadya??

sherrir

I will never watch any show of hers. And that's the only way she will get what she really deserves, just look away people.

Anya

Interesting and disturbing info, # 101 my little girls. If I didn't already feel such disdain for this creature (who has the nerve to call herself a mother) she certainly would be my choice for most disgusting person in America.

They were in it for the money

Hi #101! How are you doing? Another Smile :) for you!
Oh Octobamarama is so full of stories, she should write a book, 'How to Tell Lies - confessions of the Top Scam Artist'- I just bet the CPS from Sacramento is in fact investigating her. She probably thought by having an attorney who is married to a CPS worker, that she could slip and slide for the rest of eternity, but not so. Do the math, she was on all this disability, and then gets preggers the 1st 6 times with all these injuries? come on..., I don't believe for 1 minute she got any inheritance. She sponged off her mother, re-fied the old homestead in Whittier, Grandpa Ed didn't live there, I'm sure he would have had a black eye as he has a wife and they live in El Cajon, CA. and have for years.
Meanwhile, back on the Lane-The 'Official Reason' for the police being there today is one of the Nannies complained there wasn't any food in the home to feed the older children and she wanted to quit, she wasn't allowed to get her personal belongings so the cops were called. So one has quit and I bet the police probably did check out the fridge and cabinets as that is a serious accusation with so many children in the home. It also seems her attorney is at her place quite a bit and once again parked right in front of the fire hydrant-The guy needs a crash test helmet, so something is going on and on and on...I bet before too long he will also throw her under the wheels of the bus. It's either his career which has gone right down the tubes or her. This is going to be interesting, bet the fur will fly more than it has been.

1962 days ago

Ship this whore back to the middle east, give those rats she spawned to Allah! She's only the loving, devoted mother when the cameras are rolling!

They were in it for the money

Good Gawd! George Clooney wouldn't look at her crosseyed and sideways while drunk. She has put her eyeball on my son and he told her get another turkey baster and to push off. thats my son, doesn't mince his words-Good Boy; my son!

1962 days ago

Think about it... You be the Judge...

I'm laughing so hard, I have tears in my eyes... lol You are too good DamnedAngeyNeighborofOctomom.
I've had testing the last couple of days and wasn't able to get online.
I hope she get's her real soon. This problem with the police showing up isn't good. I sure hope they wrote a report about the situation.
Here's some more stuff..lol
Has anyone had to use IVF? It costs WAYYY more than $5000. The medication alone can cost that. All she does is lie and expect people to be stupid enough to believe anything she says. Each IVF cost upwards of $100000 plus medication which run in the thousands. Also, if she knows who the father is she had to put that on her medical, food stamp, and SSi applactions and they would have then gone after him before giving her assistance.. which means she lied to welfare and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (and have to pay back her millions in hospital bils incurred by taxpayers through medical). Call and report your complaint and demand an investigation.
Katorzomom I know it's spelled wrong but spelling it the right way sounds really bad... Catorzomom

LOL

Michael Madsen

It should be illegal... this swamp thang should be barred from participating in society. her right should have been revoked when she bore eight kids on top of six existing - a few special needs. Poor, starving people who lift a loaf of bread from Ralph's get arrested ... what kind of world do we live in? Arghh...

southsidechicago

OMG. No food in the house for the kids? What's the excuse for not going to the grocery store if nannies are there to watch the kids? It's not like there were no resources to buy food, with the food stamp grants and all the other donations and media income.

You're right, this is a SERIOUS problem. Here in Illinois, that itself would be grounds for an intervention by the Department of Children and Family Services. Why can't anyone in a position of authority do anything to help these children?

1962 days ago

Think about it... You be the Judge...

She didn't pay for any of the IVF. She gave free interviews when the twins were born from the doctor. Sounds like a give and take to me.
Well, I need to go for now
Talk to you soon, Take Care

Michael Madsen

My wife popped out ten the other day and not a peep outta anyone... we figured maybe Charlie Rose... Meet The Press... something... but no... some whore drops eight measly little puddles of goo on the floor and the world falls apart...
it's pure and simple affrontery... my wife squeezed out TEN... I got a freakin' mini football team in the house.. my own street gang... a funnier cast than Staurday Night Live! We got stem cells comin' outta our ying-yang. How many eggs does my old lady have to swallow before we get a little attention? I mean... Intervention never even called... Dr. Drew... are you out there? We'll work for the same money you paid Gary Busey... Please! Somebody call... I have pictures...

Sandeana

At least by doing a reality show, this goofy octomom wil be earning a living. What she did by having all those babies(why her fertility doctor planted 8 embyreos into her is beyond insane, & it still isn't known why he did that) was thoughtless, but the babies are here now, & she should be allowed to raise them in peace. She is still their mother. Time to let this case live & let live.

Michael Madsen

NOT on TV, Sandeana! NO!

Michael Madsen

NOT ON TV! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Unless... Ryan Seacrest hosts.