« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

3rd Adenhart Crash Victim Identified

4/9/2009 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Henry PearsonThe 3rd victim of the tragic car wreck that killed baseball star Nick Adenhart has been identified as 25-year-old Henry Nigel Pearson.

Henry, who was also a baseball enthusiast, was friends with the only survivor from the Mitsubishi -- Jon Wilhite.

According to reports, Pearson was a law student who wanted to be a sports agent.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Capitaine

However, Odds are the drunk driver is an illegal alien, so I guess if it is a Mexican who was the drunk driver one can blame the Catholics if one is intent on blaming religion someway!

2021 days ago

JR

Madonna is a skank. Madonna is a ho. Madonna the High Priestess of Ancient Crotches.

2021 days ago

Jimmy

Has TMZ honestly sunk this low?

2021 days ago

kadengirl

the man lived to see his dream come true - and his dad was there, full of pride. nice way to leave this place and move on to the next. you made your mark kid. you were lucky.

2021 days ago

hehe

victim #3 too bad you werent a pretty blonde cheerleader then more people would care about your death

2020 days ago

Brandon Lee

I went to high school with Henry and I played on the same youth baseball team with Jon Wilhite and his brother Michael, their dad Tony was our coach. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families involved, especially the Wilhites since I knew them personally. Hang in there Johnny, I know you're a fighter.

2020 days ago

ksousa

Hank was such a special young man full of humor and intellect and an intense passion for sport...I am sending all my Love, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

2019 days ago

Backscratch

I can't believe he's gone. What a phenomenal memorial service. Hank lived in the room across the hall in the dorms. He was the best. I miss him already :(

2010 days ago