Anthony Kiedis: Not So Hot Chili Pepper

4/9/2009 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed up in West Virginia black tie, rock star turned backwoods dad Anthony Kiedis, 46, let it all hang out (over his shorts) with his girlfriend and son in Hawaii on Wednesday.

Crocs are so punk rock.

DemDerHills

As a West Virginian, I am offended by the West Virginia black-tie comment. I can assure everyone that WV is not the stereoype it is made out to be. There are people from ALL walks of life here, just like the population of any of the other 49 states. Maybe I should lighten up, but it is tiring to see your home represented as some backward place filled with idiots ANY time it is mentioned. As far as Anthony Kiedis is concerned, I have always really enjoyed his music. I am happy to see him doing well with his beautiful family.

1933 days ago

puddintang

TMZ is ran by bigoted, ignorant a-holes.

1933 days ago

Jaisson

JOHN FRUSCIANTE once said WE TRIED PLAYING HEAVY METAL BUT ANTHONY'S VOICE SUCKED BIG TIME...

1933 days ago

nonoway

He has been very sick so BACK OFF TMZ !!!!! He will always be a HOTTIE.

1933 days ago

john johnson

hey!..wasn 't he once into guys??

1933 days ago

Ziggy

I thought that was his daughter and grandson.

This guy was the biggest drug infested, rudest, most arrogant jerk ever. Looks like he's changed. Good for him. Too bad he's started robbing the cradle and impregnating teenage girls now that he's recovered from heroin or cocaine or whatever he was hooked on for so many years.

He's a great musician though and The Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of the best rock bands ever.

1932 days ago

OGKUSHGIRL

CLEAN, SOBER AND PARENTING HIS CHILD . . . Looks pretty damn good to me. . . Does anyone remember what he looked like strung out on heroin???? Some people are so mean!

1932 days ago

Grace

Damn, he got old and ugly! Ewwww.....

1932 days ago

MARY

WHAT A RACISTS COMMENT ABOUT WEST VIRGINIA. TMZ YOUR NOT VERY FUNNY!! RACISM ISN'T ONLY ABOUT COLOR.

1932 days ago

me

how lame that everyone is bashing him...so he wears crocs...they look lame...but he is kick ass talented-ask anyone that has followed his career. he earned the right to wear whatever the &^% he wants to...

1932 days ago

Val

"West Virginia black tie"...? Ever been to WV TMZ? Too bad you have to perpetuate a stereotype. Honestly, Kiedis looks more Sanford and Son than anything else.

1932 days ago

evilangel1979

What's up with the WV reference? I happen to quite proud of my state, thank you very much.

1932 days ago

evilangel1979

That's awesome...I left out a word. Bleh. I'm still proud to be from WV though!

1932 days ago

Jason1978

Letting it all hang out? I think most men (including myself) would kill to have the body that Anthony has. It's not like Anthony has gone all Marlon Brando or something.

1930 days ago

amy

Still think hes hot!! I LOVE RHCP & A.K.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments