ATL Housewife -- We See Right Thru You

4/9/2009 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Wu Hartwell from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" wasn't sure if TMZ was a fan -- but we see two reasons why we should be ...

Lisa & NeNe: Click to watch
Lisa and her ATL gal pal NeNe Leakes hit up Mr. Chow for dinner last night -- but the only thing they chewed up and spit out was the hated Kim Zolciak.

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

asianeyes

What the hell is Lisa wearing?? She is my fav on that show. But I dunno if i wanna claim her today lmao. And Nene needs to find a better wig before they start filming the next season.

Tam

I LOVE The Real Housewives of Atlanta! I can't wait to see the NJ Housewives aswell!

arte help

TOO ALL TMZ POSTERS, NUMBER 2 IS AN IMPOSTER, IT IS I, YOURE BELOVED TOOFASTFORYOU. NOTICE THAT HE NEVERS MENTIONS TUNAMELTS, LAVENDER LOVE LEASHES OR HIS ROOM IN THE BASEMENT OF HIS PARENTS HOUSE? THATS BECAUSE HES TRYING TO FOOL YOU ALL, ITS ALL A GAME FOR HIM, BECAUSE IM THE REAL TOOFASTFORYOU

tiredoftrailertrash

I know Lisa , she is a good friend of mine.. She loves to shock people with her clothes.. She has a lot of see thru shirts, You should see her see thru skirts too, Yowza!

akeem

She's got some chinese in her. That's why she ain't so ugly.

get a life

At least she's wearing a Bra

Victoria

Can you PLEASE do a story about Bruce Springsteen being the other man in a divorce lawsuit ? Every other media outlet is reporting about this but you. Instead you have lamebrained stories about this person- whom I have never heard of.

Renee

I love NeNe, but that wig needs to GO!!!!!!!!!!! Can not wait til' season 2!

UptownRazorback

I just saw the 30 minute preview of Real Housewives of New Jersey. And believe when I say this, the women on that show will put these women to shame when it comes to trashiness (if that's a word). Talking about stereotypes, I feel bad for women of Jersey once this shows starts to air. The houses are are trash. The women are trash. The attitudes are trash. I mean seriously, one women flips the table over during a fight, AT AN UPSCALE RESTAURANT.

Atlanta Private Investigator

Just how real are these people??

erica

Wow, I love those two, it would not be a show without them!

bea

she looks cheap and ugly, has no taste at all.

Christy

SHe's hot, sassy and when she wants to be classy. NeNe is popular with those that matter. We love her here in Portland! Kim Z is as horsey and fake and DUMB as the come!

Amy

what the hell is she wearing? and she is the one that I like too!!! she is a mom and she dresses like that and she talks about how much money she has and her hubby making her money yet she goes out like that? come one trashy is not classy anymore.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments