Britney Spears:

'Don't Smoke Weed!'

4/9/2009 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who needs D.A.R.E. when you've got Britney Spears?

Britney Spers: Click to watch
4 songs in, Brit's lip synching show in Vancouver was shut down -- an announcement proclaiming excessive smoking made it "uncomfortable and unsafe for the performers" in the arena.

After 30 minutes, the air was deemed "clean" again and Spears continued -- but ended the show by shouting "Drive safe, don't smoke weed and rock out with your c**ks out! Peace mother f**kers!"

Words to live by.

whatthefrig

Does anyone really care about this crazy whore anymore?

koots_bc

I am just glad that I was given the tickets for free cause I would NEVER pay to see a so called "singer" lip sync through the whole show. But have to say one thing 'YOU SUCK" when it comes to concerts and I would like to know how those people feel about shelling out over $700 a ticket just to watch you "sing". Maybe you should have joined us and smoked a "J" before you went on stage then it wouldn't have been such a lame night. Thank goodness for free tickets....

Daniel

It takes a man of vision to light a joint in a Britney Spears concert.

ParisNauseatesMe

84. What a filthy mouth. Ought to be made to stand in the corner with a bar of soap in her mouth, backstage, by her managers for two hours. Posted at 1:54PM on Apr 9th 2009 by tsk tsk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A talentless slut without class or any sense of decency. And people pay money for that? Says a lot about the person paying for the ticketss.

Sad

For those of you that would actually PAY to see her in concert, I would demand my money back! Britney is a nasty mess.
Those that lipsync don't need to worry about smoke-was she off her meds?

UGH

Stay classy Britney. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl! Brit you're a huge embarrassment to anyone that walks upright!

Ali from Van

I was there - there was hardly smoke except for that which came out of the stage as part of the show! There were also a lot of children there - nice language Brit Brit.

canadian stoner

YEAH CANADA!! we showed her how we do it! hahah

Jb

All the people hating on her need to grow up, it was unsafe for the crew members above the stage! Britney rocks!!

Millie

Tell them like it is joe! you idiots...perfomring like they are & stoned....doesn't work out so well. idiots.

CMJNM

Remember....she probably still has to take drug tests for her children's custody and second-hand weed smoke can affect her drug test

goldieok

I bet the nuns who taught her are real proud of her masterful command of the English language

amber

I would have stopped the show too. Its a Britney Spears concert...who smokes at a Britney Spears concert? Maybe the people who were smoking weed should have been thrown out of the show.

twinky

I have never heard her make such an ignorant, profane, white trash statement..ever. She thinks that she is cool and yet, BELIEVE ME, EXCEPT FOR HER FAN CLUB FANS, SHE IS BEING LAUGHED AT. Nothing more than a joke.

fairytellxwishes

I love Britney. I saw her last week in KC and she was great. I wish something like this would have happened there. Or like her "merry Christmas" episode.