Paula Deen: What's Fur Dinner?

4/9/2009 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out all that plush gray hair on celebuchef Paula Deen ... and her 'do looks great too!

Animals were probably harmed in the making of this picture.
Launch Photos

Michael Madsen

THIS f'N HAG SHOULD BE SKINNED ALIVE SO CHEF RAMSEY CAN HAVE A PAIR OF CHAPS MADE FROM HER LEATHERY HIDE... ANIMAL MURDERING WHORE

xs

I don't care if she's had a hard life, it's no excuse for killing animals just so she can look "chic". By the way, I'm not a "PETA crazy" but I think it's hideous to wear fur. There's nothing classy about this picture.

friend

Fur feels Good ! Go away fur babies

joesmom

If that is REAL fur, I'll never watch her again!

mary

Um shy does need a fur coat now? doesnt she live in Georgia plus its spring? it just screams look at how rich I am. Gross. I have lost respect for her now.

Janet

Alberta, if there's any justice people like you will be chinchillas in your next life and get to ride on the back of a beast like this hag.

Michael Madsen

JOesmom... it is real fur - probably Sable or Chinchila... should be illegal... gives you immediate insight into the low level of consciousness this fat, unhealthy junk-eating trash revolves at.

S. Daye

Bummer, I used to like her. Bought her book, watched her shows. Do not like the fur Paula--you're smarter than that!

whocares

Well, I will no longer support her show or her cookbooks. Wearing the pelt of a dead animal is gross. I am not part of PETA, but what those little animals go through so some fat a$$ b*tch can wear a fur coat makes me sick. Many if not most of these animals are skinned alive.

Tia

The coat is beautiful. Most people still eat meat, I don't understand how wearing fur is much different than that.

whocares

Here are the #'s to her restaurants.... call them with your thoughts... (912) 233-2600 (912) 897-6101

pattie in cali

take that coat off, you look stupid in it, you look like a cow in it, aniaml killer, this makes me sick, she doesn't even look good in it, who ever thinks she does needs to check agin, but she thinks she looks outstanding, NOT

hahahaha!

Hate fur or love it .. that coat is ungly as all hell. This lady should spend the money fixing her turkey neck and doing something about those eyes.. what is her blood pressure? Her eyes look like they are bulging out of her head.. lay off the lard honey.

CHEERMOM

GET OVER IT, ALL YOU TREE HUGGIN -GREEN LOVIN IDIOTS. ITS A FUR COAT SOOO WHAT. GET A LIFE AND START ARGUING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MATTERS, YOU GO PAULA. JEALOUSY GETS YOU PEOPLE NO WHERE. IF YOU DONT LIKE FUR THAN DONT BUY ONE.

teri

I loved watching her shows before all the fame (plastic surgeries and furs, etc.) went to her head. Now I can't stand watching her new shows or her sons grasping at the fame teet too. Paula needs to go back to her roots, y'all.