Paula Deen: What's Fur Dinner?

4/9/2009 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out all that plush gray hair on celebuchef Paula Deen ... and her 'do looks great too!

Animals were probably harmed in the making of this picture.
Launch Photos

Patti

Hmmmm. I have ribs in the slow cooker and leather tennis shoes. I will not be judging her for wearing fur. If you are criticizing her, best check your diet and wardrobe to make sure you aren't being hypocrites. And if you don't eat meat or wear leather, good for you. But that is your choice. You have no right to push your beliefs on others.

I remember a televised rally once where the topic was animal cruelty, and the protesters were wearing leather. Hypocrites!

kelly and keith

this is disgusting and 'HEY YA ALL", SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF... TILL HER FUR CHANGES I AM NO LONGER BUYING HER PRODUCTS AND I HOPE SHE ENJOYS ALL THE DEAD ANIMALS SHE IS WEARING...PAULA GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT LIKE THE HILLBILLY TART U ARE BECOMING

yadda yadda

awesome! Love the coat. Have no issues at all wearing fur or leather as long as I get some of it on my plate first yummy!

Nicole

She looks like an older version of Tara Reid..

AJ

She's wearing a fur coat...PeTA has killed more cats and dogs this year...AGAIN! They have a huge problem when I eat a hamburger but have no problem killing man's best friend.

March 25, 2009 - PeTA kills 95% of adoptable pets in its care during 2008. I guess spending money on posters and billboards is more important than the care of these animals so they just kill them!

PeTA is a bunch of hypocrites!

lefty

The difference between eating meat and wearing fur is eating meat keep us alve and what does the fur do. The same people who say fur skin fashion are the same ones who say abortion is wrong, Both are killing a living thing but when its a human its all different.

maribel

Leave Paula alone.... she looks great with the fur on her and i think for everybody that is leaving a negative comment about her should just back off.... she works hard to buy the things that she wants and deserves.....if i had money i would definitely buy a fur coat especially mink since mink feels soooo goooood......plus this whole animal cruelty ads and anti fur ads are really not necessary......humans have been wearing fur and eating animals since the begginng of time and i don't know why now in this day and age it is a big deal for people to wear them or eat them.....i'm not hating on the peta organization or people that think that eating animal is cruel but...please stop trying to push your ideas and opnions on others......from a real woman's point of view.....a woman should always have diamonds and furs....thank you

mary

Thanks for proving my point. its all about showing how much money you have. People wore fur back then but they had no choice. Paula does. She can wear fake. She must be sweating like a pig in that think. But hey as long as people think she is rich who cares right?? Its just a staus symbol and shows how out of touch she is with her fans.

Sarafina

I lost respect for her completely when she pushed Giada down and said in a mad voice (in front of a live audience), "Wait your turn, hunny!" Not a classy move at all. Nobody pushes Giada down.

Money Talks

What's the point of wearing fur if we cannot even tell whether it is real or faux ? That woman sure is ugly and no fur or plastic surgery or anything can improve her appearance. She was probably born ugly and she will die ugly.

Ice Water

Used to love Paula but the whole over-the-top Soputhern 'thang has gotten REAL old.
In my experiences, Southern women are often the most manipulative, phony and vindictive of the bunch.

al loanese

FAT PIG LOOKS LIKE A WILD BOAR IN THAT FUR COAT!!!!!!

Rosa

I live in Savannah for a good length of time. Paula Deen should be ashamed of her self and her behavior. She makes me ill. Especially that stupid accent. It's fake!

Wake up people!

She looks sh*teous. I thought it was a trained bear.

boogie

What a douche bag! Torturing and skinning helpless creatures to cover this ugly hose bag??? Where is Peta when you need them? Shouldn't they be spilling fake blood all over her? Weren't those the great old days of Peta! Miss those days. Come back Peta, come back - we miss you. And please don't say "I'd rather be naked than wear fur!!!!" P-l-e-a-s-e! This example of Miss Turtle face wearing fur is exactly why that campaign does not work. No one wants to see this gross out naked, so stop using that stupid campaign. It's supposed to be a campaign for women (who wear most of the fur), not men, yet men are the only one's paying attention to that campaign cuz it has naked models and has nothing to do with cruelty to animals. This woman on this site is cruelty to me and my eyes. P.S. Thank you TMZ for outing this douche bag - you are awesome!!!!! And sue Woody!!!