Paula Deen: What's Fur Dinner?

4/9/2009 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out all that plush gray hair on celebuchef Paula Deen ... and her 'do looks great too!

Animals were probably harmed in the making of this picture.
Launch Photos

Kate36

Oh Paula, Paula, Paula ... I love you on Food Network and a devoted fan but puhleeeze! NO ANIMAL SKINS!

I'm truly disappointed & saddened.

1961 days ago

justagirl

I also am a fan of Paula Deen. However, this is very unfortunate to see a picture of her wearing fur. Animals are cruely targeted for their fur at the expensive of enhancing a one's social status. It does make me think before I will support one of her products knowing that my dollar is going towards something I am against.

1961 days ago

farrago

what is wrong with this woman?? has she cooked, strained and pelted one of her dawgs yet???

1961 days ago

John

I just lost tons of respect for her.
She has became so commercialized and even her accent is more pronounced than it used to be.

Didja know- you have to submit an ESSAY on why you want to meet her and come to her show just to get FREE tickets?
and it isn't even filmed in Savannah anymore- its filmed in Chelsea in NEW YORK CITY!

Paula- go back to your roots girl- you are starting to be annoying as hell.

1961 days ago

annie

I HATE HER AND HOPE SHE DROPS DEAD. TRY WATCHING ANY FILM FOOTAGE OF HOW ANIMALS ARE KILLED FOR THE VANITY OF BITCHES LIKE HER, AND YOU'LL CRY AND HAVE NIGHTMARES THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. SHE'S A PIG. A FAT, HORRIBLE PIG. SHE COULD USE HER FAT FACE IN ADS THAT ARE AGAINST CRUELTY, BUT OBVIOUSLY ALL THE CALORIES SHE SNORTS DOWN WENT RIGHT TO HER SMALL BRAIN {BEFORE REACHING HER BIG FAT, UGLY ASS}.
ANY WOMAN POSTING THAT THEY LIKE HER IS SURE TO BE A FAT,GROSS PIG TOO, I WOULD BET MONEY ON THAT.

1961 days ago

annie

1961 days ago

jay

People who wear fur are either uneducated, old, or cruel. She fits into all categories.

1961 days ago

Heather

I USED to be a fan!

1961 days ago

D

Want some some butter or two with that

1961 days ago

k

This woman is a taasteless piece of trash and if her cooking don't kill her karma will.

1960 days ago

Robin

Paula is awesome. STFU you losers.

1960 days ago

molly

Y'all wanna little bite a' Possum Surprise, anyone?

1960 days ago

jc

To the ppl who are ripping on her because she's "old and wrinkly", you better hope you for an early death so that you yourself won't get any wrinkles. And do you all like your grandparents? Do you talk to them that way? My goodness, what vain and ugly ppl you make yourself out to be.

And no, i don't agree with her wearing fur. Its stupid. The reasons I stopped watching her is (1) i think its ridiculous how she's pushing her boys into the spotlight. Someone somewhere called them "celebrety chefs" LOL!!! They're just big 'ol momma's boys and the wives they have better watch out. (2) I hate it when she's licking her fingers and then proceeds to serve ppl without washing her hands, YUCK! (3) Fame has gotten to her head.

Paula, used to love watching you, but no more!!!

1960 days ago

SouthernGirl

I lost every bit of respect I had for you Paula Deen. You are sick, twisted and disgusting. I wish you could have witnessed the cruel death of those 400 or so chinchillas you so proudly have thrown on your back.
I was once a fan but no more!

1960 days ago

Stefani

What a fat f*ck POS in her fur cool skin animals to look like a fat ass if I EVER see her in person i swear to god I will spit in her face!

1960 days ago