« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Person Who Drove Adenhart -- So.Cal Girl

4/9/2009 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got photos of Courtney Stewart, the driver of the Mitsubishi Eclipse in the fatal crash which killed Nick Adenhart. Sadly, she also passed away.

Nick Adenhart

Courtney, 20, a student at Cal State Fullerton was also a member of Alpha Chi Omega. We spoke to a member of her sorority, who was inconsolable.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kirsten

Courtney, I love you and miss you so much already! I remember meeting you at cheer try outs before we were even freshmen at fullerton. You are one of the most loved people i know and your contageous smile and laugh will always be missed! I love you girl!

Jana

Very sad...Courtney was a very fun, cheerful and outgoing person. I coached her when she played softball at Claremont High School. She will be missed.

Lanie

YES COURTNEY'S MYSPACE WAS FARTSNIFFER ,SO WHAT? DOES IT MEAN SHE DESERVES TO DIE? GROW UP PEOPLE. SOMEONE DIED!

www.myspace.com/fartsniffer

and?

JW

I think the only thing that needs to be said is - our deepest sympathy goes out to the family.

CSUF Titan

For those who knew Courtney... there will be a candle light vigil in the Titan Gym tonight at 7 p.m.

Lyndsey

This is a terrible thing to happen to such young promising people. As a recent CSUF grad I am saddened by the fact that I have lost many fellow students to drunk driving accidents in the past few years, hopefully people will begin to learn from these tradgies...... it happens way to often everywhere, especially at CSUF

whocares

People are down right rude... who said she was dating Nick, it is more plausable she was with the other two guys who went to Fullerton State... It doesn't matter what they looked like, the were all young and just starting their lives.

Jesus Martell

I will miss you courtney, its sad to see the disrespect people have for the deceased. she was a beautiful bright young girl whos life ended shortly because of some irresponsible drunk driver he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. well all miss you court.

JKJK

I knew courtney we worked on a project together in class and i wouldn't consider her a sweetheart but i really am depressed about her lose. she was fun loving and funny. i know those closer to her will miss her! i have her family in my prayers.

1918 days ago

I Smell Michael Burning in Hell - AHHHHH! AAAAAH!

Stupid little girl driving was going to give oral favors to all the guys in the car. WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE except to the market.

maura

I have two kids the ages of these poor victims, and my heart goes out to their families. They were all so young, productive, and it is so so sad. What gets me is that the news reported that the drunken sociopath coward who caused the accident and then ran from the scene was stopped on THREE different occassions AFTER his DUI arrest. He WAS ALLOWED TO DRIVE HOME WITH A TICKET!!!! THREE TIMES HE WAS STOPPED DRIVING UNDER A SUSPENDED LICENSE!!! How does that happen. He should NOT be charged with manslaughter- he should be charged with MURDER. And you know, alcohol affects the frontal lobe of your brain- you drink too much and your reasoning goes out the window. We gotta stop this!!! God bless them, God bless their families. Right before Easter-

ddale

Skank Tosser you are a very sick cold hearted SOB. People like you that make smartass remarks like that make me sick. I hope you rot in hell.

My heart goes out to the famies of the deceased.

MVO

My heart aches for the Stewart family, may you find God's comfort during this difficult time. Drunk drivers I have no pity on you, such a selfish choice you make...

LongJohn69

The beauties who play hard and drive fast, die young........male & female.

1917 days ago

stephanie

I was Cournety's high school world history teacher; she was in my first class right out of student teaching. I'll never forget teaching her latitude and longitude. She had such a pure heart, and a caring personality. She will always be in my heart.

1917 days ago