Sam and Benji -- Exes Mark the Spot

4/9/2009 9:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a bright blue sky overhead, a warm sun shining down, and the semi-clean L.A. air blowing softly on their faces -- Samantha Ronson and Benji Madden were both wondering why their Starbucks coffee tasted a little sweeter nowadays.

And that's when the newly liberated love slaves of Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton realized ... it's freedom. Sweet, sweet freedom.

artie help

wham-o rox well said ,hey sarafina , stop letting other peeps do your talking. You are a CYBERBULLY.

Sarafina

You started it artie, and I finished it, you idiot! I'm a cyberbully? You're pathetic. I've done what I intended to do, and that was teach your bitch ass a lesson. Take that you loser!

Anita

benji is the hottest rocker alive!!!!

GOOD CHARLOTTE ROCKS THE WORLD !!!!!

Anita

I love U Benji Madden.

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

Artie your a kiss ass. They're only know because of Paris and Linsey.

arte help

TO SARAFINA, LOVE YOU, YOU'RE TOO FUNNY. NOW WHAMO, I KNOW YOURE MAD ABOUT THE OTHER NIGHT, LETS MAKE UP AND ILL LET YOU WEAR THE LAVENDER LOVE LEASH OK? RELAX AND ENJOY IT. I BET YOU A TUNAMELT THAT ARTIE WILL LOOK LIKE JOHN TRAVOLTAS CHARACTER FROM HAIR SPRAY WHEN HE DONE WITH HIS HORMONE SHOTS, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ATRIE

anthonysdreamgirl**

hey, leave artie alone. don't know why you all cannot fathom the thought that these celebrities actually know people too. and don't know why so many are mad about it - makes your put downs just look like jealousy. i'm giving artie the benefit of the doubt...i don't hate - i congratulate. live your life, artie. seems more interesting than most. :-)

artie help

sarafina ,what did you teach me ? You clearly have a difficult time with our language and the mechanics involved with expressing yourself. Like i said yesreday i'll buy you a drink and i'll let you hang. Ty very much anthony's dreamgirl.

Rod-Man

Hey look....it's BIG SKANK and LITTLE SKANK. These 2 are a walking biology lab. Between the 2 of them they have every sexual disease know to man and a few that are yet to be discovered. How do these bottom feeders keep getting attention? They make me SICK.

eb

You know, these are just two men hanging around on a cool sunny day. Maybe there was a barbecue later on the day, you know.

barbi

does benji have herpes now?

BEBOP

Toooo Freaks.. Lohan needs serious help. All of a sudden she turns gay. Very Hollywood disfunctional, so saaad.

MichLuv

OMGGGG please hook up, puhhhleeeeease hook up!! that would be awesome! number 6, did you not see the pics of saman in a bikini awhile back? shes a little skinny but cute bod!

Rap sucks

Cool, just two guys hanging out that's cool. I rather go with paris hilton.

me

They are not drinking Starbucks. They are drinking Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I'm just saying.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments