Guess Who This Gal Turned Into!

4/9/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This precious face became one of Hollywood's leading ladies. Can you guess who she is?

Stars With Pull

It takes a lot of pull for a long lasting career in Hollywood -- and these stars definitely know how to stretch their time in the spotlight!!

Addicted to Pole

It doesn't matter where they are or what the circumstance -- if a star finds a pole, they're gonna get up on it.

Launch Photos

TMZ's Celeb Snapshot Contest -- The Finalists!

These contest finalists got the opportunity to share some space with a star -- and sealed the deal with a pic. Which lucky shot is going to win the $250 prize? Check back on Monday to see which pic wins!

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jim

You go Woody... That jerk provoked the confrontation.

KRELORJAC

I really think that photographer deserved to get the **** kicked out of him. So what if he was assaulted, the photog was HARASSING Woody. Duh, get a life you jerk

chris

TMZ has got to be the lamest news source ever. They folow celebs around and purposely annoy the piss out of them. Its no wonder why Woody attacked the guy. He was clearly trying to provoke the guy. I promise if I ever see one of you guys following someone around, I will punch you out for the principle of it. The show is so lame too. They never have any real news. Here's the show " I caught Paris walking and asked her questions" Thats it!! No real information, just celebrities trying to live their lives. Grow up guys

Jennifer

Did the photographer ask permission to film Mr. Harrelson? The photographer could see that Woody did NOT want to be filmed and contined to provoke him repeatedly. I wish he'd beat the living daylights out of him. Parasites like your photographer deserve whatever they get.

Chris

I hate the pappa....well however you spell it. They are so intruding. I'd choke them too, and break their camera. You go Woody.

Robert Thorson

Well if you know hassling Woody is going to cause you some pain and discomfort, and you do it anyways you deserve what you get. try messing with me like that Bozo. Woody let you off light i would have smashed your face then your camera and took all your stuff.
leave these people alone. just because their job is to entertain us doesnt give you Bozos the right to stalk them in Public Places.
it would appear TMZ's Job is Stalking '

Carl

No sympathy. The papparazzi intentionally get in people's faces and try to provoke them becasue that gets more publicity and more $$$ than just an image of the person walking by. It's the photographer that needs to be arrested for assault, not people minding their own business trying to move through a public place unmolested. And TMZ is complicit by encouraging and paying for this behavior. Photograph celebs all you want, but from a distance. Stop intrerfering with their lives.

wilks0731

In my opinion, the photog got exactly what he deserved, if not more. These vultures think they have the right to slam a camera in our faces, all for the almighty dollar. I myself have had to deal with the paparazzi. I just wish I dealt with them like Woody does. Maybe the next time one gets in my face, or the face of my children, I will!

g-man

TMZ is a bunch of blood suckers-
If I were Woody I would have definitely done more damage! Say, a good shot to his eye so he can't film anymore, he's not worthy enough to be called a photographer anyways.
It's not assault since he was repeatedly provoked.

Jason

Woody's personal info:

Was a jerk. Is a jerk. Will be inducted into the Hall of Jerkdom.

homeyclown

Homey sez: the JERK Reporter got what he deserved. He sure sounded like a WHIMP to me too. Homey out........

larry schmitt

I DONT CARE I AM 53 YEAR OLD MAN AND WOODY IS A GREAT FUNNY, AND AS WISE OF THINGS I SEE IN COMMON WITH SELF. I WOULD LIKE TO HANG WITH HIM SOME TIME. lOVE AMERICA I AM A DISABALE VETERAN.
kEEP IT UP

THANKS

HelenUU

It's about time these papparozzis (sic) (all of them) are arrested. Every person, famous or not, should have the freedom
to be in public without being harrassed by photographers. If we take pictures of someone and then go to display them,
we have to get their written permission, so why don't those creeps have restrictions?

Isabella

By watching the video I would have hit you! It doesn't really show that Woody did. You were acting like an idiot! Your video looks like a scam. Your lucky he didn't do worse! You deserved whatever you got.

Leave the man alone.

fanofnone

Dear Camera "men"

If you have a problem getting your ass kicked by Woody, or Sean, or Mel, or George, or Julia or any of the names you follow around (should be considered stalking) who are obviously offended by your apparent ignorance and constant harassment then my advice is STOP it. Don't use the lame excuse that it's your job 'cause it doesn't make it right. John Gotti and Frank Costello thought their "jobs" were justifiable too. Grow up boys and get real jobs that do not require you to harass others to a boiling point.

Woody Harrelson: Keep kickin' their stupid butts. They need someone to send the message in good 'ol Gotti style....obviously that's all that will get their attention since they don't understand when they are politely asked to "get out of the bushes and stop following me".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments