Woody Harrelson Attacks Another TMZ Photog - REDIRECT

4/9/2009 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

WhatAMess

I just read Summer's and similar responses about the supposed hypocrisy of coming to TMZ and then dumping on this particular paparazzi. If I rolled my eyes any harder, they'd probably rocket out of my skull.

LIsten, nitwits. Hollywood is full to bursting with celebs that can't get enough of having their picture taken. Some of them call up the paps to tell them when and where they're going to make an appearance. Hollywood may have a serious shortage of brains, but one thing it doesn't lack is people clamoring to have their pictures taken. If a photographer comes across a celebrity (even one as washed up as Woody, who hasn't made a decent movie since...umm...well, ever) that doesn't want to be bothered, turn your camera off and find another has-been. It should take you all of 30 seconds to find another in Tinseltown.

cottlerocket

Thank God for Woody...Woody...Woody. I love TMZ but when the guy is clearly not interested in playing your game it might be time to back off. You got your story but I also hope you got a fat lip. This guy deserved what he got and more.

Annie

SUE HIS ASS OFF. These celebrities are given a slap on the wrist for assault, while the average John Doe would probably get a hefty fine and a few month behind bars. They don't like to have their pictures taken or sign a few autographs, but oh how they enjoy the luxury and millions their fans make for them. PRIMA DONNA'S.

rendez-vous

paps harass famous people! and i dislike photos on star's children! i know i'm hypocrite(i yet commented candid photos) but what interest to show famous people in the street on candid photos?

CO

Way to go Woody!

Oh the poor lil pap "I have been assaulted, I have been robbed..chill out woody..blah blah..BS", you idiot, then just leave him alone. None of this would have ever happened had you not existed.

Awesome job woody! This is exactly what should be done to these paps.

love2hateTMZ

TMZ is like an eclipse! you hate it but can't help to look at it. Photogs take the picture and move on, don't provoke by harassing the celebs. And stop asking dumbass questions without knowing backgroung info, Photog: How is your dad doing? Celeb: He's been dead for 10 years. . . . . . . . . . . .We're just sayin'

Cooter Flasher

I love how this douchebag cameraman kept narrating his own video. The only problem was that everything he says is happening isn't visible on camera footage at all. Plus NONE of the bystanders even cared so much as to inquire what was going on. Even in the end when the guy keeps crying to anyone who'll listen that he was assaulted, no one even came up and asked about it. That says there was no real threat to the peace. At La Guardia there are police and workers EVERYWHERE. If this idiot instigator was really being attacked people would have crowded around immediately. Instead, it was just some lame attempt to get sell-able footage. If I saw a guy following a star around harrassing him and then got grapled while he kept screaming "assault" I'd keep walking and roll my eyes too.

bambam4LSU

#3 your a puzzy sue sue sue.. woody should have neck his neck, one less loser in this world.. can that TMZ guy get any louder and say woody about 40 more times... your a punk azz, your looking for a quick fix, thats all.. hope is all you got.. I hope you get killed, I dont care how, just DIE LOSER.

STFUP

WHERE'S THE POLL OPTON FOR 'THE TMZ PHOTOG CROSSED THE LINE'?
I WOULD HAVE KICKED HIS ASS TOO FOR GETTING UP IN MY FACE LIKE THAT!

mike

When you're a parasite, sometimes the animal host will rip you to pieces.
It's not right or wrong--just the natural order of things.

aldo

atta boy woody.

whatthefrig

Just another piece of hollywood crap you have to scrape off your shoe!

UncleBigBad

I don't condone violence but when you insist on annoying and irritating someone who's given you a clear signal that they don't want to be bothered you shouldn't be surprised if they snap. And mark my words: one day one of these pushy photogs will antagonize someone who's both angry AND armed, and guess what will happen then?

thai

Woody should have helped that guy out by checking for colon cancer using his own camera

Just a citizen

I applaud Woody for the reaction, though inappropriate he and so many others are consistently abused by the paparazzi over and over again. People have rights and these individuals in the name of the free presss consistently violate celebrities and the only reason given is that since they are famous they are to be subjected to constant abuse (and suffering daily from lack of privacy) ridiculous as the world forgets about manners, good taste, (only in the mouth now) and all lack of respect for others. It is a worldwide crisis and likely a result of the 24/7 media circus most attend to on a daily basis. Good Job Woody!!