K-Fed -- My Weed Days Are Up in Smoke!

4/10/2009 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline said he rolled a 400 game last night at Corbin Bowl. If you don't understand the problem with that statement, you probably enjoyed his rap album.

K-Fed: Click to watch

But here's the shocker: When the topic of weed came up, Federleezy insinuated his pot-smoking days are over, saying, "Ya gotta grow up sometime."

Well, he certainly is a big boy now.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

only took 2 baby mamas and 4 kids (that we know of) for him to "grow up"

1953 days ago

Octowelfaremom

What a job...spending Brit's money. Not a bad way to make millions.

Mike Kochhertz

5 DEAD IN IRAQ!! OBAMA LIED, PEOPLE DIED!!!

TG

I think he is lying. Look at his stomach in other photos.

1985 days ago

Hey fat ass, how's collecting additional money from your baby momma while complaining? Not like you have a job or anything. Where was your parenting when you were married to Britney and she was sane?

xcalibur

YEA HE'S BIG BOY... ALL 250 LBS OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!

TG

its good that he gained so much weight because he is probably embarrassed to take his clothes off so no sex for him, plus the stomach folds over and he cant really use it anymore so he wont be making anymore babies cuz he cant.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Off the subject, Kockhertz, but true,

And he's asking congress for another 83 BILLION DOLLARS to continue both wars. New boss, same as the old boss (Bush)
How's that going for you, Obamites?

P.S. K-Fed's my freakin' hero. Quit smoking and drinking years ago and never regretted it. Let's see what Barry does with that legalization thing.

Michelle

I guess the rumor about his girlfriend Victoria Prince catching him fooling around with his ex wife Brittany
isn't true since she is w/him in this picture?? Either that or she is REALLY desperate and REALLY stupid!!!!!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

"Ya gotta grow up sometime". Can anyone POSSIBLY drill that into the heads of the likes of that PotHead Loser Clown Snoop Dogg? And don't call me "jealous", I'd never want to be "rich and famous" at the expense of my dignity and self respect

Joanne

He was at the Corbin Bowl? I used to live in the Valley, many years ago. Where I live now, the bowling alley became a used car lot.. Sad... Well, I am glad Kevin won't be smoking m.j. anymore...

ozzman

jackass...

Trooper Tom

Well growing up also means geting a damn job

tmz.fan

How does K-Fed keep landing pretty chicks?

1984 days ago

TRACKER

I WISH YOU GUYS WERE GET OFF HIS ASS..........IS HE FALLING OFF A BAR STOOL EVERY NIGHT.........AND HE STEPPED IN AND PROTECTED AND KEPT HIS CHILDREN OUT OF THE KAOS WHEN HE WAS CALLED ON..........GOOD LUCH KEVIN

1984 days ago