Sandra Bullock: Two-Legged Bitch

4/10/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dog lover Sandra Bullock took her two-legged chihuahua Ruby and three-legged pup Poppy for a hop along the beach on Thursday.

Sandra Bullock

The 44-year-old really goes out on a limb for her pets.

Kathy

Ok.. First of all number 11 is a retard! And secondly SANDRA is great! I love your doggies!!! They are very lucky to have you!

1919 days ago

Michelle

You guys really should not make fun of a wonderful person who was willing to take in disabled pets. These dogs are very lucky usually shelters kill diabled pets because noone will adopt them. TMZ you really need to learn to stop being full on JERKS!!!! Please stop making fun of people for putting on 5 punds I would put o=money ont he fact tha 90% percent of the people that work there are out right FAT!!!!! Hipocrites!!!!

1919 days ago

Divashels

awwwwwwwwww that's sweet awwwww don't be mean to the pup's Sandra is cool I like her......oh lil' poochies!!!

1919 days ago

hehe

love it when women wear those types of tight pants

kim

Wow how nice to see a story about a celeb not drunk driving or punching a pap but doing something right with her life by helping handicapped animas. PLEASE SHOW US MORE CELEBS LIKE THIS and stories like this. We have had enough Lindsay, Paris, Nicole aka parsites who do nothing for anybody but themselves.

Linda Mott

How heartbreaking to see this poor pup with only two legs They have prosthetic legs for animals. Maybe she should look into it. She is a kind person.

ParisNauseatesMe

A wonderfully entertaining actress and a very compassionate human being. She has my admiration.

Sharona

She's dangerous---but a good caretaker of animals. So guess she's only half bad. But still a miserable angry defiant missed the boat as a kid kind of person now.

Posted at 6:28PM on Apr 10th 2009 by Bob Malkani from india

=================================================================================================

Are you mentally challenged? Sandra is a compassionate woman, all around good person, a delight to work for, and an animal lover.

You sound like you missed the boat, somewhere.

UGGGGHHH

GOOD FOR SANDRA CARING FOR THESE DISABLED ANIMALS.

Carrys F.

How convenient a story about Sandra Bullock pops (or should I say poops) up just as a new movie is coming out. Has anyone besides me noticed a trend with some of these websites????

mitch

Who is the staff member that was holding the picture?

billyboyhere

Darn it, I thought I was commenting on Sandra Bernhardt----my bad, I take it all back..wrong Sandra...so sorry...you have to agree that that Sandra is everything I said...this one, like most have said and reminded me, a true gem. My apologies.

Joshua

The people who work at tmz would make fun of a person dying of cancer, you're sick tmz and maybe the celebs should hire photographers to start following the people who work at tmz around and see what they do everyday, are they smoking weed or crack or doing lines and start being up the A** of tmz like tmz is up the A** of celebrities and maybe then the celebs would get some payback.

jen

They would look better martinated in barbecue sauce & cooked on my grill-Happy Easter Mommy!

gurlsnguns

Sandra is obvioulsy a kind a caring person taking in these dogs MOST people wouldn't even consider adopting. I'll adopt some disabled/unwanted pets in the future to add to my 3 rescue mixed breed dogs I have already. Rescue pets are the BEST!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments