Canada to Billy Bob: No Thank You

4/11/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Bob ThortonBilly Bob Thornton should have known better -- being impolite doesn't fly for Canadians.

The actor "musician" and his band, The Boxmasters, have canceled their last two Canadian tour dates with Willie Nelson following Billy Bob's now-infamous radio rant of d-bag awesomeness, according to an announcement on Willie's website.

But Billy Bob didn't just end his hissy fit in the studio. Apparently he went on stage later that night, in front of an all-Canadian audience, and called his interviewer an "asshole"... for, you know, asking Billy Bob questions.

The canceled shows might stem from the fact that Billy Bob said Canadian audiences were boring ... or because actors are usually terrible at playing music.

He's just lucky he was in Canada and not some scarier, less-Canadian country.

She's Dumb

Doesnt hurt at all psycho! And you do not have a much as I have. DREAM ON! Man, woman or hermaphrodite, whatever the hell you are. One things for sure, you are a freak! You are the one who need's to be checked for disorder's of the brain not I. Sorry! Stupid comment's from a stupid person....keep them coming loser, we are enjoying your lie's while having a wonderful B-B-Q swim party! Again, keep them coming, one more for today please, my buddies are getting a good laugh courtesy of your stupid as*! LOL!

1974 days ago

She's Dumb

Jealously at it's finest! I bet spit was flying from your crab infested mouth as you were posting those word's! Keep living the lie psycho, then reality will set in when you have to go back to your rented apartment. I am not going to discuss my wife's beautiful ring, saying only, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Stupidity? Look in the mirror freak and try to figure out if you are male or female, hermaphrodite!!! So, keep on blowing smoke out of your nasty smelly as* and I will be waiting for those comments......Laughing for the rest of the day! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1973 days ago

She's Dumb

#192 is the updated version, thought you might like reading the original then the updated version....enjoy dumb as*!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1972 days ago

michelish

sorry hon, i was out of town. i can afford zirconia you silly boy. the point is does SHE know the difference? i cant believe you posted three times. you really do think you're a genius dont you? how is the philandering going? does karen know you've been banging a tranny yet?

1967 days ago

She's Dumb

First, a piece of garbage like you who is not on the same level as me is not allowed to call me hon. I have one of those and she's 10x's better than you, first being look's! I bet you can afford cubic zirconia, that's ALL you can afford! My wife has soo much jewery, sorry to disappoint, all real stuff, real jewery for a real HOT lady, something you don't possess....awwww, don't cry, you can always see a plastic surgeon! Maybe they can fix that man/woman problem you have too! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: Yes, I am MUCH smarter than you! I have the money to prove it, so I must be doing something right with my business venture's....Guess if you saw my home's/car's/toy's...maybe you'd understand, but I think your too stupid for that...it's ok, there are alot of people jealous of me and my wife, you are no exception.

1967 days ago

She's Dumb

To retard: 2 post's not 10, HAHAHAHA! what a dumb as*! How convenient "just home to tie up some loose ends" you say? You are such a lying P.O.S.! Your only saying that because I am heading to Australia and your trying to match me! (# 215 post) HAHAHAHAHA! I AM ACTUALLY LEAVING FOR VACATION YOUR JUST HANGING OUT IN THE GUTTER, your not going anywhere! Have fun at your apartment! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Bad spelling? Have you checked yours?
I guess not. Remember gutter trash (that's you), I don't give a shi* about my spelling here, your just crab infested human garbage (i.e. not worth it).....enough said about that you freak.....keep the shi* rolling....I'm waiting to laugh at your next pathetic post.....Chow!

1932 days ago

She's Dumb

Be sure to correct my spelling (ie made up)....I don't give a shi*!!!!!!!! My employee's are waiting for your response, they (myself included) need a good laugh to start off our day....It must feel good to you that your cra*** as* posting's get laughed at!!! LOL!!!!

1964 days ago

She's Dumb

PS: Do you think your actually worthy of 10 posting's in a row? PLEASE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

1931 days ago

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

2018 days ago

Crissy Angela

Surprise, surprise, surprise

2018 days ago

She's Dumb

Watching the video, you can see how arrogant celebrities can be. What a jerk he is...that was just down right disrespectful....I look at him differently now and I will not watch anything that has him in it again!

2018 days ago

Crissy Angela

Kanye just got a massive ego check courtesy of South Park, and the entire population of Canada just delivered one to Billy Bob Thornton.

2018 days ago

LasVegasGreg

According to Wiiliam Robert's website...The flu has hit the band.

Here's a cut & paste job directly from:

TOUR CANCELLATIONS

Unfortunately, The Boxmasters had to cancel the remainder of the Canadian dates with Willie Nelson and Ray Price, including Montreal and London, due to one band member and several of the crew having the flu. They will rejoin the tour on April 14th in Stamford, CT after they've had time to recover. We wish them a safe and speedy recovery.

2018 days ago

The Dave

He canceled his tour because he was booed/heckled without mercy on Thursday night when he played in Toronto. What a douche, it's not like the interviewer made fun of his ridiculous lace front hairpiece.

2018 days ago

Betty

What the heck! What a mental case. I guess next time Willie Nelson will re-think touring with Billy Bob aka He's a nutcase.

2018 days ago