Canada to Billy Bob: No Thank You

4/11/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Bob ThortonBilly Bob Thornton should have known better -- being impolite doesn't fly for Canadians.

The actor "musician" and his band, The Boxmasters, have canceled their last two Canadian tour dates with Willie Nelson following Billy Bob's now-infamous radio rant of d-bag awesomeness, according to an announcement on Willie's website.

But Billy Bob didn't just end his hissy fit in the studio. Apparently he went on stage later that night, in front of an all-Canadian audience, and called his interviewer an "asshole"... for, you know, asking Billy Bob questions.

The canceled shows might stem from the fact that Billy Bob said Canadian audiences were boring ... or because actors are usually terrible at playing music.

He's just lucky he was in Canada and not some scarier, less-Canadian country.

Mashed and Dry in Canada

I hope more than just Canadians are hatin this douche...

chrisa

billy boob, you're an arse! good riddance from canada, you talentless dork. comparing yourself to tom petty, HA! the banjo kid from deliverance has more talent than you and probably less inbred.

you are delusional, maybe you can get together with octo-leech, she is delusional too.

btw, hows the old battle with your bulimia/anorexia going? go binge on some mashed potatoes and gravy you dumb hick!

Crissy Angela

I like taters...mmmhrmmmm

Laura

As a Canadian I must say thank you to Billy Boo for canceling his shows in Canada.. He sounds like crap, looks like crap.......hummmmmmmmmm is CRAP! Bye Bye stick to America where you are likely to get shot for mouthing off.

excretive producer

So long Billy Bong, see ya tumblin down from a double sharp to a major A$$.

JD

I'd hate to see this loser on a lie detector test. "Is your name Billy Bob Thornton"? "Umm... I don't know what you mean".

LasVegasGreg

Luckily, they will all recover from that nasty "Canadian Flu" within three days. They are sure of it.

From the Boxmaster's website:

SHOW CANCELLATIONS
Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 01:46 AM
Unfortunately, The Boxmasters had to cancel the remainder of the Canadian dates with Willie Nelson and Ray Price, including Montreal and London, due to one band member and several of the crew having the flu. They will rejoin the tour on April 14th in Stamford, CT after they've had time to recover. We wish them a safe and speedy recovery.

We wish them a safe and speedy recovery?
The "royal" we?

hulagirl

Hope he receives the same treatment in America! His arrogance demands it!

Quebecgal

Carl, i reckon' that heckling can give ya the flu....same thing with mashed taters with no gravy....mmmmmmmmm...I like the way you talk....I don’t understand all of it, but I reckon I understand a great deal of it....funny ha ha....

brewstie

Here's to hoping that the people in his upcoming Stamford CT show also boo him offstage. The guy is a tool. I'm glad to see the concert goers in Canada didn't tolerate his behavior. If the band was smart - they'd kick BB out - they got what they needed from him - publicity. I can't imagine they were in awe of his spectacular drumming ability.

Bill Cosby

Man.... He REALLY douched out, didn't he??!! I love how he didn't want the interviewer to mention any of his movie career but when it happened he acted like the typical spoiled movie prima-donna! It's kind of funny. BTW, did he think he was making the interviewer look stupid with those, "I don't get it, etc..."? That pseudo arrogant move just made him look like he's mentally impaired. Oh, and for god's sake.... lose that wig, thing.

Crissy Angela

I wonder how many times Tom Petty got mercilessly booed?

Crissy Angela

I am currently more popular than Billy Bob

Matress

Canadains: 3 and Billy Boob: 0 .......... I'll explain.....One point for the Canadain interviewer making you look like a Ass..... Another point for been Booed off the stage at your concert.... and the last point, for making life so bad for you up here, you cancel your last 2 shows...... Please LET the door hit you on the way out!!!!

Ryoichi Morita

Good thing Angelina Jolie came to her senses and got rid of him.