The Fonz

Jew Gotta Love Easter, Too!

4/11/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Henry Winkler took a break from the gas pumpin' to offer a holiday shout out to everyone out there -- Jews and goyum alike -- because nobody appreciates matzo and painted eggs like The Fonz!

Henry Winkler: Click to watch

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1958 days ago

daxon

THAT DUDE IS STILL ALIVE !!!

1958 days ago

I Love Memphis

They don't come any nicer than Henry Winkler. He was just here in Vero Beach FL. We love you. Thank you. God Bless.

1958 days ago

BrianInFlorida

LOL Elvis

I was just going to post the same thing!

Thank you Mr WInkler for visiting Vero Beach Florida. I truly enjoyed your presence!

1958 days ago

sparkys nemesis

Harvey never misses an opportunity to get smart alecky; Jew Gotta Love Easter? Give me a break. And then you also insulted Christians because *some* (not me) think goyem isd a derrogatory term as well.

1957 days ago

sandy

Chag Sameach!!!!! And Happy Easter, too!

1957 days ago

Linda Mott

I'm a Christian, but I follow and celebrate the Jewish holidays, too. Christ was a Jew and I believe he IS the Messiah. I think when you say anything anti-semitic, you are speaking against God's people. I consider myself a Jew that accepted the Messiah, even though I wasn't privileged to be born a Jew. I know many Christians and Jews disagree with me, but that's ok because I believe it. What ever you think, we all love Henry.

1957 days ago

Lyn

Henry Winkler is a laugh-a-minute, isn't he? What a jerk.
Easter represents so much more than painted eggs, you idiot, but you knew that, didn't you?
People like him can dish it out, but sure can't take it when a slight is thrown in their direction.

1957 days ago

honesty

I never understoon why the Christians threw away Passover, when it was dear to Christ. (the last supper)
Of course I do not understand why the Christians decided to break one of the Ten Commandments and switch from Saturday to Sunday. That is really keeping that Holy. am sure God did not mind that they just decided to throw away his rules, because they just wanted to.

1957 days ago

that 'razzo is a RAT.

8. Henry Winkler is a laugh-a-minute, isn't he? What a jerk.

Posted at 9:21AM on Apr 11th 2009 by Lyn

It was insulting, wasn't it? Painted eggs? Easter is about the resurrection of Jesus Christ and it's no joke to Christians. It's the most important religious holiday of the year. Yes, more important than Christmas. You don't have to believe it, Henry, but how about having the decency to respect other people's beliefs instead of mocking them by suggesting that it's about painted eggs? I'm very disappointed that this man would reduce someone's beliefs to a joke about painting eggs. If you can't say something respectful about another person's religion, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

1957 days ago

rimman

People still believe in that fairy tale?

1957 days ago

Missy

So you guys at TMZ think it is funny to call us "goyum" which means the derogatory term "cattle"? Yeah, Henry Winkler did a good job avoiding any nice comment on what Easter means by bringing up painted eggs. Of course that is what he has to do, as Jews can't stand to discuss Jesus in any shape or form.

1957 days ago

mmmmm

All you painted egg people need to lighten the hell up, and I mean right now. He was a nice guy making a nice comment and you @ssholes are going out of your way to be insulted. All you idiots snarking that Jews don't understand the significance of Easter need to know that Passover is the the most important Hiliday of the years for us. Do you understand the significance of matza? Do you know that the Ladt Supper was a Passover Sedar? Incidentally, the egg is something that has significance for both Holidays. Did you know that? Reallly people. STFU! It's Christians like you that giver all of them a bad name.

PS Henry Winkler seems like the nicest guy ever.

1957 days ago

UGGGGHHH

HE WAS A GREAT ACTOR IN HAPPY DAYS AND MADE THE SHOW .

1957 days ago