MJ's Auction -- Unsurprisingly Scary

4/11/2009 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is it wrong to buy gigantic metal gates from a very creepy man? Apparently not, according to the one person who bid at least $10,000 to buy the gates from Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch via the singer's online auction.

Michael Jackson: Click to launch!

Some of the items also up for grabs: A gigantic, five-foot tall statue of Geppetto holding Pinnochio, the claws from Edward Scissorhands and even an autographed basketball from Michael Jordan.

It's nice to know Jacko is still sticking to his guns by refusing to represent himself as a normal human being who doesn't own scary things.

Claude

I hope you are happy, you destroyed a poor persons life. That's what media did with Michael Jackson! I don't understand how you people can live with yourselfes. I bet you are happy now when he is dead.

OhWell

toofastforyou! Is My Gay Lover

1937 days ago

UGGGGHHH

WHAT A SHAME

1937 days ago

ToBebop

Wow! Terrifying! a painting of a shoe... a white tour shirt..... The ornate gates to a Ranch. these things are just so strange and out of this world, I just don't know if I will be able to function properly, knowing that there is someone who owns such creepy objects.

Obviously Jackson is just completely strange and bizarre for owning these. And the autographed Basketball is just downright the most strange and scary thing I have ever even heard of any normal person owning. I am so creeped out!!!

1937 days ago

Ironic

I am particularly "frightened" by the autographed baseball. What the F*ck is worng w/TMZ? If the joke is lame, you shouldn't use it. Just because he's weird doesn't mean his crap is, really, let it go...

1937 days ago

Yeah, how creepy. Almost as creepy as people running around with cameras and hiding in bushes to get a shot at a celeb, even when they're with their children. Or people who flash their cameras at a guy who just lost his wife, even though the family asked for privacy.

Meat heads.

1936 days ago

Pistol

The man would be slightly less crazy if he'd let ALL the crap he keeps go.

1936 days ago

Rekobeko

Lots of stuff up there you know nerdy geeks would love to have - star wars stuff, movie things...and there's also a lot of great Music Pop history amazing collectibles. Its not just Pinochio statues and Edward Scissorhands movie props.

And c;mon, MJ DINDT create that crazy Edward Scissorhands stuff, what about that weirdo(s), Michael only bought the gloves which are rather unique...whats in your closet TMZ staff?

1936 days ago

LATRINA FOSTER

DO YOUR THANG MICHAEL CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN CONCERT MUCH SUCCESS LOVE YAH

1936 days ago

Ahmad

Idiots!!! Are you to call Michael strange? This is nothing but rantings of haters. God bless, Michael Jackson. He has done more for people and the planet than all of you losers combined. period!!

1936 days ago

DAN

TMZ IS DISGUSTING.
F U C K THE PRESS
MJ IS THE BEST

1915 days ago

DAN

I find it so creepy and weird if someone's job is to follow celebrities, take their pictures and then give their silly opinion on those pictures.
really weird stuff
go find another job tmz stuff
you are so stupid and silly
i just turn the channel when i see your silly program, and i don't know why i am losing my time now writing comments on this ugly site

1915 days ago