Fabio Wrecks Ferrari ... That Wasn't His

4/12/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Italian model Fabio Lanzoni wrecked one of the most expensive cars in the world Saturday afternoon -- and it didn't even belong to him.

Fabio

We're told the Italian model was driving a Ferrari -- which was property of World Class Driving -- on Mulholland Drive near Calabasas, Cal. when he hit a turn going too fast and lost control of the car.

Sources say the ridiculously expensive ride struck something off road, causing damage to the front and back ends on the right side of the car.

Unlike the Ferrari, Fabio walked away pretty much unscathed, because we're told he was taking photos with fans at the Hyatt Hotel later that afternoon.

A rep for WCD released this statement to us: "No comment. We are not very proud of the fact that Fabio wrecked our car." Calls to Fabio's reps haven't been returned.

Mikeock

Man oh man ... now they'll never get the smell of douchebag out of the car.

stak

Ferrari ? Pfffft that's nothing, Obama's wrecking America...

Wanda W.

Ohhhhh Fabio, yes ................. The source of more than one erotic fantasy starting with a wind swept beach at midnight, hot,sweaty bodies,cool alcoholic beverage in our hands,exchanging lusty, passion filled looks,the beginnings of caressing each other in forbidden places..................... Ooops! What happened to him now?........... I forgot !

I said it

TOO bad the crash did not cause him to lose his hair.

buzzbomber

I'm not gay but am really turned on by Fabio and have been ever since those butter commercials. I would love to run my hands over his beautifully sculpted body. Like I said, I have never made love to a man before but Fabio would be my first choice to "experiment". Does anybody else feel this way about him?

L

Here's an idea that may come as a total shock to them: If you don't want your overpriced car to have any damage, then leave it parked. Any time you take any car on the road, there's a chance you may be in an accident, no matter who was driving or how they were driving it. There are other people on the road! Imagine that!

Brother Harold, S.J.

MY HOLLYWOOD SPIES TELL ME HIS CHINESE BOY-TOY WAS GIVING HIM HEAD WHILE HE WAS DRIVING--AND WHEN HE CAME, THE CAR WENT. ALSO, WORD IS AROUND HOLLYWOOD THAT THIS CLOWN HAS BODY LICE.

420 GIRL

Fabio the gay blade....

He propositioned me at a bar!

xcalibur

PAY UP OR BE SUED!!!!!! JUST SAYIN.

B'smom

please find the clip of Fabio on the roller coaster getting hit in the head by a bird!! That makes me almost pee my pants I laugh so hard at it ~ plus, it's time to bring it back since he was probably hoping it would be dead and gone by now!!!

Jive

Looks like FAIL-BIO needs to get his sorry a$$ deported back to Mexico or Albania or wherever the f*%$ he's from. Spooge breath.

Pedalman50#

Maybe he got hit in the face by a goose. It's happened before.

Attilathehoney.com

Makes you wonder who had the bright idea of letting him drive...

UGGGGHHH

HE IS ONE UGLY MF....................

Indian Autos Blog

Fabio- well done man. What's next? A lamborghini? We're waiting for it.

1986 days ago