Jessica Simpson -- Can You Pass the Braid?

4/13/2009 12:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We don't know what she ordered inside, but whatever Jessica Simpson had at Beso this weekend came with a side of Ken Paves -- as in, someone totally re-did her 'do at the dinner table!

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
Not everyone loved the mid-meal hair change though -- how else to explain the jackass who randomly pelted her with Q-Tips on the way out?!

Carrys F.

Remember when she was with Nick and she always looked glamorous?

Trooper Tom

She was mess when she went in and a bigger one when she came out

skhg

She looked fine(cute). Looked like Tony had his fill of the papz, and I don't blame him one bit. They're a nice looking couple, if they can hold it together.

Truth Hurts

Jessica, Keep your head up...There are some spineless people attacking Ms. Simpson today. I dare any of these idiots to say such ugly things to her or Tony Romo's face!

Winona

Boy this chick sure has a schnozzer on her! How did she get so famous when she is so dreadfully ugly?

Helen

~Jessica either has NO CLASS~~OR~~iss THAT desperate for attention! How sad for the fat has been.

josi

WOW LOOK HERE: ANOTHER REASON TO HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

champagne

Jessica is a beautiful person inside and out. What did she do that makes you negative people write the comments that you did.
Take a good look at yourselves. Are you all so perfect???? I say probably not...............

Lotus

Ken tells her to wash her hair once or twice a montth

puhllleeez

She looks like she's going to a luau with the hair of an exotic breed of chicken. Not to be confused with tuna, the chicken of the sea, of course.

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken... by the Sea'."

Reality

What hair? It's polyeurothane strands in Sunflower Yellow. Gross!

He's just another Idiot

It doesn't matter what she wears or what her hair looks like, Jessica always looks like a slutty street walker. Is her Baptist Preacher father still pimping her? Maybe that's the problem.

Anita

For the love of God, keep your knees together and comb your hair!

Erin

WTF is she wearing?

Ohio

I felt bad for her, watching this video clip. All the flashes and cameras in her face, people begging for autographs, and some idiot throws stuff at her. Then I check the comments and the majority of the commenters so far have been mean. I don't get it. She seems like a sweet girl, she's cute, and she has an ok singing voice. I'm not even a fan. What's all the hate about? I figured the comments would be about how stupid the person who threw the Q-tips was.

1966 days ago