Phil Spector Mug Shot -- Something's Fishy

4/13/2009 10:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Phil SpectorPhil Spector's mug shot -- taken today after he was convicted of 2nd degree murder in the death Lana Clarkson.

Chris

Thanks TMZ, now I'm going to have nightmares for a week, lol.

Mustardseeds

He's going to have to come up out of that wig / weave whatever that sh*t is on top of his head. Damn, no doubt he'll be droppin the soap in jail shortly. I give him a couple of weeks and he'll OD, he won't be able to handle life behind the walls.

Maggie

I thought it was illegal to wear hairpieces in jail, why are they letting him keep that ridiculous wig on, they should strip it off and let us see his hairless insane head! What a scary piece of crap he is, I thank God that a CA jury finally did something right and convicted him!!

Lisa

It's about time, Too bad he and OJ can't be "roomies".!!

Vicky

oooooh, he is SO bad.

By looking at this mug shot, I honestly think he has finally flipped his wig for good.

Agree???

dave

Why didnt they make Phil take his WIG off before his mug shot

kimmiejo5

Maybe someone will throw him a bone once in a while!

FiBiker

MAYBE HE CAN BUNK UP WITH OJ SAMPSON....I WONDER HOW OJ IS?? HOPE HE IS DOING WELL...hahahahahahahahha

Titangirl

No more caviar and finest wine for Phil, now go mop the floor, dude.

ChuckyDee

One weird MoFo.....

Braindamaged2too

"........my cellmate's name is Bubba? And he's a top?........what's that mean? NO I will not shower with others.......I requested the penthouse suite......with the private bathroom. Where are my Gucci slippers? Aren't I going to be assigned a special assistant??? Lube???........my assistant at home uses Jiffy Lube for my fleet of cars. Astroglide...???.....is that a Michael Jackson dance move? My bowel movements are fine thank you.......I don't need and I don't want a prostrate exam. What do you mean "am I a hummer-boy?".........for God's sake I'm Phil Spector and I'm a famous MUSIC PRODUCER! What do you mean "have I ever watched the movie Deliverance?" Purty mouth.......is that a punk rock group? Of course I like parties.........though I've never been to a prison blanket party..............train? what kind of train?

Tyra Banks

OMG. he looks like reba mcintyre's brunette, bug-eyed brother!!

bluize

Looks like he just tried to rollerskate in a buffalo herd...

erica

That's one ugly white man!

Frank

Hey Phil, can you spell 'shiv' ? sure you can.