Rihanna -- On the Record

4/13/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna showed up to a recording studio in Santa Monica on Friday to lay down tracks for her next album.

media_removed_250.jpg

No duets with allegedly abusive ex-boyfriends were recorded.

The fact

Its either this new album make her or break her.

elle

As the saying goes - you can't put lipstick on a pig.

Rihanna's true colors were going to be seen sooner or later.

Trash, is trash, is trash.

grambo

thank you, thank you, thank you Rhiannna! For growing out that grotesque haircut you were sporting for toooooooo darn long.

REDDYREDD

I DO BELIEVE IT IS TIME OUT WITH THE RIHANNA WATCHING. IT'S OVER THEY FAUGHT, IT HAPPENS MORE THAN NOT. I THINK SHE IS VERY TALENTED AND SHE WILL CONTINUE TO PROSPER WITH OR WITHOUT CHRIS. SHE IS VERY PREETY, JUST DIFFERENT SHE HAS HER OWN STYLE. THIS IS JUST A CASUAL DAY SHE STILL HAS STYLE. BUT I DONT THINK EVERY TIME SHE LEAVES THE HOUSE SHE SHOULD LOOK LIKE SHE COULD WALK A RUNWAY, SHE IS JUST A YOUNG LADY-- GIVE HER A DAMN BREAK!!!!!! SOME WHERE DOWN THE LINE PEOPLE BEGAN TO FORGET THAT CELEBS ARE ONLY PEOPLE WITH TALENT NOT LIKE SUPER PEOPLE------JUST PEOPLE!!!!

Beth

Is bright red lipstick coming back into style? YUCK!

J_Man

I wont buy her records anymore she took that womanbeater boyfriend back. Enough Said.

lls

Her lips are entirely to large to be wearing red lipstick!

Beth, red lipstick NEVER went out..

Stephanie

LOL all the haters who are mad at her for taking Chris back, don't even want to support her anymore
well even if they're back together

ALL CHRIS BROWN FANS, DON'T SUPPORT THIS BITCH BY BUYING HER RECORDS,
SHE TRIED TO RUIN CHRIS'S CAREER, SO LETS GIVE HER LESS SALES, EVEN IF YOU'RE A FAN OF HER MUSIC,
SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE SHOULD NOT GET IT EASY BECAUSE SHE WAS IN THE WRONG TOO BUT HER MUSIC STILL GOT PLAYED AND SHE DIDN'T LOSE ANY ENDORSEMENTS, WHILE SHE TOOK VICTIM ROLE AND KEPT HER BIG MOUTH SHUT, EMBRACING THE SYMPATHY AND MEDIA ATTENTION

xcalibur

SHE'S A HAS BEEN. BITCH COULD NEVER SING. THE CHRIS BROWN INCIDENT JUST PUT HER THE LIMELIGHT THAT WAS FADING. NOT INTERESTING ANYMORE. CYA!!

donn

the cold hard truth? this THING is a HE/SHE.. carries both set of equipment

OhWell

Rihanna Is A Slug

J

@Rihanna sucks.

CLAP CLAP CLAP.

I wouldnt buy RIhannas album if it was 10 cents.
She cant sing, dance or write her own songs. She's not that pretty, she wears awful weaves. She's CRAZY, VIOLENT AND OBSESSIVE.

She has ruined Chris's career and if you are a true Chris Brown fan you will not buy her crap.

The truth will set this messed up girl free. She's got to stop lying and pretending. The sympathy vote is old now.

I wish she'd go back to Barbados and Chris would date some hot talented girl and come back with a mega selling album.

CHRIS WE LOVE YOU.

Pink in ink

@Rihanna sucks.

CLAP CLAP CLAP.

I wouldnt buy RIhannas album if it was 10 cents.

CHRIS WE LOVE YOU.

whatever

damn she looks washed up.. its like somebody died and resurrected as a ghost..its like michael jackson in the thriller remake..God she looks ugly...

diana

She has "terrible" legs. Yes, I can say it, I "do" have great legs and I know an awful pair when I see them, Christina A., Shannon D., Tiffany P. (aka New York), I could go on, but I won't!. lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments