Ryan Seacrest's GF -- So Foxy

4/13/2009 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Easter Bunny left Ryan Seacrest something extra special in his gift basket ... a Megan Fox-alike girlfriend.

media_removed_250.jpg
The 34-year-old celebrated the holiday by groping his gal pal in Paris yesterday.

He is risen!

pandabear

come on..
everyone in LA LA LAnd knows that Ryan's gay. Hope she is getting paid well. hmmmmmmmmmmm

1935 days ago

Rip It Up

Cute tranny Ryan!

1935 days ago

DW

He likes girls?

1935 days ago

anthonysdreamgirl**

How is Ryan gay? Anything to substantiate all of these claims?? I hear it alot on tmz and just wondering where it comes from...

1935 days ago

Rip M 2 Shreds

Hey Ryan, there's nothing wrong with havin' a cravin' for some tube steak. I think you'd make a great spokesperson for getting your tail piped. Nothin' wrong with that.

1935 days ago

rico

these are his BFFs, not GFs. He's a rope smoker.

1935 days ago

Mellissa

I don't think that is Ryan Seacrest... why would he be in Paris? That guy looks a lot bigger then Seacrest. TMZ desprite for stories.

1935 days ago

Terminator X

Are those her teeth or is she wearing a mouthpiece? Huge teeth are clearly HOT in LA with Heidi (HO), Audrina and now this woman.

1935 days ago

CMJNM

Yeah #29...that's Claude Van Damm

1935 days ago

Victoria

I don't think he's gay and I for one, think he is hot...especially in this picture. However, if he were to come out as gay, I would still think he's hot looking. Now, one more thing...all you people who always post.."ha, ha...I'm first suckers"...only to be second or third, don't you feel stupid? If not, you should.

1935 days ago

jim goosh

There ARE ABSOLUTELY FOUR people in this pic. Look down towards their feet and you will see jeans and a black boot. Then look by their heads and you will see a dude's head with dark hair. That dude is Ryan's very effeminate boyfriend who is even shorter than Ryan, They sat back to back with me at Nobu a few months ago and that girl was at their table also and was with another guy that she left with at the valet. Ryan left with his boyfrined in an Aston Martin.He is totally gay. Not that it should matter but please TMZ is is totally GAY. That girl is his shopping buddy and sometimes beard.

1934 days ago

dee

It looks like the girls are a couple of fans who Ryan posed with so they could get a picture snapped.

1934 days ago

Matt

Is no one here smart enough to know that Ryan's real girlfriend, Sophie Monk, is standing right next to them( the blond). That girl is probably one of her friends. Duh!

1934 days ago

NotTootie

oh pleaseeee....does he really think he is fooling anyone? and honestly..who the hell cares? He thinks more of himself than he is. I honestly refuse to watch anything that this geek is on. Do us all a favor and come out and then go away.

1934 days ago